Ares
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• knew I forgot someone
    Ares
    Ares
    cool hair tho, im typing up some shoutouts. Maybe I'll have to mysteriously forget someone ;)
    cant say
    cant say
    I deserve it ;_; haha

so you finally decided on what to do?? glad that you'll be back posting again
    can you play tomorrow?
    Ares
    Ares
    yo, i just got home late cause 8 ppl called off today at work. I'm going to need an extension for tomorrow after work. Or I can wake up early tomorrow to play before work. Either or. Posting requesting the extension now.
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    yeah tomorrow works, doubt i'll be able to get up early enough but later works.
    Ares
    Ares
    sorry about that, it was a super nice day today so everyone was probably like oh imma call off and go outside.

But yah when i get home from work we'll get this done.
    mont fight gmt+8 im unavailable monday and tuesday my time so we'll probs do wednesday morning my time which is tues night yours
    Lucky star dropped on earth 1 night, and it asked me "wat do u want? million dollars, or true friend?". I take a ture friend
    *Send this to 20 of ur true friends of smogon, if u don't u will have bad luck with friendships for the rest of ur life!!! If u get this back ur a ture friend
    CanadianWifier
    CanadianWifier
    000000000000000 000000000000000
    000000000000000_0000 00000000000
    00000000000000___000 00000000000
    0000000000000_____00 00000000000
    000000000000_______0 00000000000
    00000000000_________ 00000000000
    0___________________ _________00
    000_______*TRUE FRIEND*___ _000
    000000 __________________ 000000
    0000000_____________ ____0000000
    000000_________0____ _____000000
    00000_______0000000_ ______00000
    0000_____00000000000 00_____0000
    000___00000000000000 00000___
    hey mont, grats on 2000 posts :] i noticed that the pu replays thread hasnt been touched in a while. do you mind if i take over?
    Dundies
    sorry about that :\
    Ares
    Ares
    talk to galbia, you posted it already so i assume he'll okay it but yah lol
    Dundies
    yeah i did the same thing when i took over good cores and he didnt say anything but ill make sure to ask him for approval next time
    we fight for pupl im gmt+2 available in my evenings
    Raiza
    Raiza
    oh also are you willing to keep hosting and updating pu samples team thread?
    Ares
    Ares
    you can take that over, I don't have time to test out the sample teams. Just try to have a p high standard of team. Even if a council member posts one don't just give them an instant slot. Make sure that its decent.

A couple of things on the monocolor rules, do you want to do like if part of it is a certain color than its eligable and are shinies eligable?
    Not too important but didn't Xatu drop to A? Jumpluff dropped from B to C+ too, but it shows up as C+
    :p Hopefully this isn't a bother or anything
    But like I said he hasn't contacted me on PS or anything so I'm assuming he will still be subbed for Nov? and he is gmt -7 and like I said im gmt -3, so our time zones could still work and stuff but it's still been a struggle to get in contact on PS. Thanks Mont! Sorry for any confusion lol, this first battle has been hard.
    Hey Mont, wanted to message you here as you aren't on PS atm but, Kortex did get a hold of me finally, late last night, I was just checking smog right now and I must of missed his message, but he did message me and said he could battle.
    Want to stress that I don't know much about NU so sorry if my comment was off point. The OU stuff wasn't great overall and that's what I wanted to get across. Kinda picked the non-OU one that seemed decent so yeah :|
    Ares
    Ares
    the format and explaining are good, the changes not so much.
    Hi Mont, we're playing for the quarter finals of Disjunction's tour, it will take me somewhat of a day to build but then I can just challenge you whenever were both online, is that alright with you?
    Deej Dy
    Deej Dy
    I didn't know you had a bye to the finals mont
    Oh, use the Happenings thread for analysis tweets now. We get a lot between all the formats, so it's easier to space them out that way. tennis just did 2 different analysis tweets a few minutes ago, so PU Mr. Mime should probably wait a few hours~
    Jellicent
    tennisace
    tennisace
    ^^ yea dw about pc++, its for record keeping since every week im going to do a summary post on fb of what's been uploaded
    Ares
    Ares
    aight, just thought we had the option for tagging from the original announcement thread

but will do from now on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…