Aaron's Aron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• rip ladybug
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    Yeah. I was surprised they took this long to remove it though to be honest. I thought it would've been removed long ago.
    Empress
    Empress
    I think you should've kept it because your inactivity is a special circumstance.
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    Maybe, but they have to be fair to everyone. If my activity does pick back up it is easy to get back though. I appreciate the consideration though! :]
    I wrote up a concussion update in my info tab on my profile page. It's not the best news, but not the worst either.
    I still have not improved. I am really tired every day and still have big headaches all the time. :/
    Empress
    Empress
    Yikes... sounds like the mother of all concussions. Hope you get better man
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    Thanks, I appreciate it. It is pretty bad because I have multiple concussions. :/
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    User exceeded maximum number of allotted name changes. #BanHammer :) I will return once I actually have the energy to lol.
    been a while, sorry bout you concussion, get well soon, as you are one of my favorite lc guys
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    Thank you, I'm glad I am. :D I well attempt to speed up my recovery lol. Welcome back to you btw, it has been a while indeed. :]
    heyy. it's been a while since we've talked (hope you remember who i am). i'm sorry to hear about your concussion, and hope you make a speedy recovery. i'd like to talk to you soon if that's possible
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    I remember, no worries. And sure, we can talk. :] I appreciate the concern!
    Hey home skillet, get your head checked and come back swinging! :O Takes guts to play hockey like that and I got mad respects for ya. Take your time and feel better soon!
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    I've had my head checked haha. Thank you though. And hockey isn't as bad as you think! I just got unlucky with multiple injuries. O well... Thank you for the support! I hope to be better in the next couple of months.
    Hey man. Feel better. Hospital visits suck, that's why I left LC for like 8 months.
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    Ah, I didn't know you were in the hospital. I hope you got better. Unfortunately I did not. And thank you, I appreciate it. Good luck in the tournament too. :)
    I am out of the hospital now, but I have a lot of work to make up and I am still sick so I might be a little less active for a bit. :/
    Sorry to hear about your concussion :(
    It's been a really long time since you've started your analyses, are you going to be able to complete those in a timely manner? You have some really important ones! Let me know if you're fine with them being reassigned.
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    Thank you, I appreciate it. Apparently I've had it for months and we didn't know. As for the analyses, I will try to make a real effort to finish them, but if I can not or lose the interest to in the next week I will let you know and they can be reassigned. Does that sound alright?
    I got my reqs! Wow though... that was sooo intense. I need a short break lol. Post-ladder commentary coming soon.
    I predicted your reqs coming in before the deadline... Finally, you move before a time limit! my misplay was vital you're welcome ;)
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    Thank you lol. Well I actually shouldn't have needed that last COIL because I won a game earlier but got ripped off. O well. Thanks Shrug, and i like the play-by-play in the reqs thread. :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…