silver97
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we need to play for the low budget tour. I'm GMT+2 and free most of the time up to deadline. I still need to make my team, but do you have time sometime later this week, say like thursday/friday?
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    You have ignored this for over a week now, are you even interested anymore?
    silver97
    silver97
    Oh god, i actually gave my opponent the win the previous round. Sorry but i just can't play pokemon atm
    [11:23:27] x: hey dude
    [11:23:33] x: i'm silver97

ack i was actually showering right then, you still available?
    Hey we're paired for the Low Budget Tournament and the deadline is July.3. I'm GMT -4 and prefer playing next Tuesday-Friday but I'll see if I can make more time. Just wondering what would fit your schedule.
    hey we play for pspl qf, when fight? i'd probably prefer a few days from now, but up to you
    silver97
    silver97
    Hey, i'm usually available in the afternoon or late night gmt+2, would something like friday work?
    jake
    jake
    i'm playing friday for wcop - could you do sat?
    silver97
    silver97
    On saturday I think i'll be able to do it only in the afternoon, but even then i'm not sure about my exact availability
    I'm your oppo for the Gods Among Us LC tour, when are you available to play?
    silver97
    silver97
    guarda che puoi scrivere in italiano .-.
    comunque boh quando fran/tricking mi passa un team
    Lange
    Lange
    Pizza mandolino tarantella
    silver97
    silver97
    MAFIA BERLUSK1 MAGALLYY
    hey we're paired for that sunset tournament. gmt -6 available all weekend and then evenings weekdays, let's play soon
    silver97
    silver97
    sorry for late response, i'm gmt+2 and free pretty much always these days; the weekend should be good
    Lavos
    weekend sounds fine to me too. where can i find you?
    silver97
    silver97
    i'm a mod in the italian room, otherwise on smogtours. However i'm not very active on the servers in this period but i check often the forum so just hit me up here
    back from work at 7pm gmt+2 every day, I go 2 bed at 11 pm, thats our window if we want to play during the week
    else the week-end
    ao, ti scoccia venire per giocare il tour di atli, SILVER1?
    silver97
    silver97
    Sono in fottuta vacanza al fottuto mare torno domani
    we're nu opps for pspl, timezone is gmt-4 when play?
    silver97
    silver97
    i'm gmt+2 and available in the afternoon evening mostly. Not sure i will be able to play at the weekend so we better do it sometimes between wednesday and friday
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    I can play today if you want, I'll be on smogtours
    hey we have to battle for gsc tourney, when are you free to battle ? I'm gmt +2 btw and can play most of this weekend if you want
    silver97
    silver97
    gmt+2 too, sunday should be fine for me
    Se c'hai problemi per la deadline del tour, PMami le activity etc che ti pastebinno i matchups del r2.
    Hey, we're playing for hydreigon cup. gmt -4, usually available evenings/late nights, lemme know when you can battle
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    Alright, I'll do my best to get on asap, I get off work at 6:30pm my time. If that's too late, we can probs request an extension
    silver97
    silver97
    no that's fine, i'll be there
    silver97
    silver97
    you find me in the italian room
    we need to play for No Johns. I'm gmt+6, when do you wanna play?
    silver97
    silver97
    aw fuck i was busy these days, i think i'll have some time to do this tomorrow between 1-4pm gmt+2, if we can't get this done you can take the win
    Heatedline
    Heatedline
    alright.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…