Saria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think it's about time to put that harsher moderation into practice in the suspect thread. It's getting REALLY bad.
    Hello! We're paired for Gods Among Us Tour, I'm GMT-7 and have a pretty flexible schedule. I need to build still, but let me know when works for you.
    the fact that your status was from before that avatar makes it so much better, cause it fits so well, lol
    Argentina mi buen amigo esta campaña volveremos a estar contigo te alentaremos de corazon esta es tu hinchada qe te qiere ver campeon no me importa lo qe digan lo qe digan los demass yo te sigo a todas partes cada vez te quiero mas
    I need to bitch with someone over here. Árbitro my ass, that dude was from Chile, not Venezuela, totally bought.
    Saria
    Saria
    Chile getting another bullshit call in their favor

~~unexpected~~
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Perú did well even with 10 players and I'm actually happy for that. I just hope Argentina takes the trophy and Chile is the one that takes the finger up the ass this time.
    Saria
    Saria
    idc who takes it as long as it isn't Chile

And yeah, Peru did well in this copa and they'll prolly be able to take 3rd
    Hello, hello, we fight for LCPL. My time zone is GMT -5 and I hang out in the LC Room a lot so you can find me there whenever. I'll hit you up if I catch you on IRC, too. Just let me know when you're ready.
    Are you an admin?
    I lost my password for showdown, can you help?
    Name: Boundman.
    Saria
    Saria
    I am not.

Try contacting Joim.
    Boundman
    nvm I got it. Thanks for the reply though.
    when can you play for the koko meta tour? i'm GMT -5 and available every day all day up until Thursday.
    zf
    Can you play now? This is last day I'm available for a week lol
    Saria
    Saria
    I'm on my phone and I'll be back home in about 2 hours
    zf
    ok, I can play then.
    Hey we are paired for the time travel tour. I'm gmt -4, what times can you play?
    Saria
    Saria
    After Tuesday
    After midday my time, till 3:30 pm. Or 9-10 pm
    GMT -4.5
    Rozykli
    Rozykli
    Thursday 9 pm your time works best for me.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU FUCKIN QUEER
    Saria
    Saria
    How do you even remember this wtf

Now I have to find out when your birthday is. So much pressure.
    Saria
    Saria
    Thanks (BAN ME PLEASE)
    Saria
    Saria
    F a g
    Were paired for kokos tour im GMT -7 (or whatever pacific time is) and im available mostly whenever
    Saria
    Saria
    GMT -4.5
    Free after Tuesday
    Usually online after midday my time
    Hola amigo, soy Odin, me gustaría saber si ya tienes equipo para jugar en la wcop.
    Saria
    Saria
    No creo. Yo no juego mucho OU.

Creo que Cased me quiere como mascota en central
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    No importa, si te interesa estar en LA me puedes avisar y puedo hablar con el actual lider para que te integre.
    Cased
    Te quiero mucho Odin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…