Vinc2612
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we have to play for bo3 tour. i'm pretty busy atm so i could play on wednesday at the earlierst. when do you like to play?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    hi!
    I would be available Thursday/Friday/Saturday between 10 am and 2pm or Sunday evening (GMT +2). Does any of those time works for you?
    Obliviate
    Obliviate
    saturday 1-2pm sounds good :)
    Obliviate
    Obliviate
    i'm on smogtours now.
    Salut vinc, on doit jouer pour FCPL. Je suis GMT -4.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Dernier exam vendredi, je suis dispo ce weekend du coup. GMT +2. Probablement pas samedi soir, mais dimanche devrait le faire
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Bon, donnes moi un temps quand tu connais ton schedule complet.
    damn another person who can play mons,,,

we up for dubs seasonal, im gmt -7 when can you play?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I am gmt +2. Can we play Sunday around 8-10 pm my zone? That's the only time that looks decent for both of us
    Raseri
    Raseri
    im hosting the bw tour that day so i can play just before it if that works for you
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    it won't work. I've just realized that I can't play at all, I'll ask for a sub
    if one of our hydreigon cup players mighta quit pokes and disappeared, can we replace him?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Sure, as long as the substitute didn't play for another team in the previous rounds
    adv cup!
    im free to play tomorrow in my afternoon. maybe like 3-4? that's your night maybe ?_?

EST
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    hi! I won't be available tomorrow, but Sunday that time would work.
    bonjour ! On est matched dans PSPL , Doubles OU. je suis gmt+2 , je suis generallement libre apres 4 pm, mais pas tous les jour
    Silverwhiteblue
    Silverwhiteblue
    je suis dans tournaments room, donc si ca t'arrange pm me there
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I've just realized that you are not a native french speaker, so we can speak english if you want.
    I'm currently in class, I won't be back home before a couple of hours. But I'll check later if you are still on
    Silverwhiteblue
    Silverwhiteblue
    no problem :P I'm in a french speaking school so french works fine (despite my horrible orthographe et grammaire) and alright
    H-C m'a jamais contacté pour le match donc techniquement oui, je méritais un coinflip :V
    Et on toujours en ligne sur skype, un ptit message du genre "faites votre match en vitesse" et tu sais que je l'aurai fait (ou pas, et t'aurais pu faire avancer ton équipe la conscience tranquille).
    Enfin bref, c'est pas grave en soi, et ça m'affecte pas vraiment, mais je voulais le mentionner.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    En fait tu confirmes ce que j'ai dit, c'était un coinflip, que H-C a gagné
    Après la vraie question c'est si tu crois vraiment que j'aurais truqué un coinflip pour un truc de ce genre... Reymedy semble dire que je ne suis pas assez intègre pour faire ça par moi-même, mais j'ose espérer que les autres personnes me connaissent assez pour me faire confiance de ce côté
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Je crois pas que tu l'aies truqué, mais t'as dit dans le thread "McMeghan deserving a coinflip lol....", ça pouvait laisser sous-entendre que t'en as pas fait :o
    T'inquiète, j'ai demandé à H-C et j'ai pas pensé que t'avais pas fait d'entourloupes.
    when fite. im est and usually available 4-8pm on weekdays
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    hi
    I am gmt+2 so I'd rather play around 4pm your zone, it would be pretty late otherwise.
    Tomorrow/Friday are the best days for me
    xzern
    xzern
    i'll try to be online today at 4 est, i'll go on smogtours at that time
    i didnt see you :[
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    started 0-2 and then 6-2, and then lost the last round
    funfact: playing r9, got 4-3 lead and +1+1+1 volc after turn2, lost in the end, i think you played him (cress/swampert/chari team)

a lot of german players who played singles only are now vgc only players (conflict/sapientia the only exception afaik) and me but i never tried to get better in singles since i started vgc lol

hope some of the french users can come next year :D
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Chari/Lando-T/Swamp/Thund/Amoonguss/Cress? Please don't tell me that this trash user reached the playoffs
    I faced him R5, played perfectly to almost win until he clicked on "swagger"... Then I watched myself dying to confusion. Then he justified with "I don't like winning like this"

I've talked with some french players and they look interested, especially boudouche, so maybe there will be more of us! :D
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    that was flash who was top4 at worlds 2012

assumed his swampert was scald/wideguard, then he mevolves ,waterfalls my volca and kills everything after then lol

perfectly hidden and unexpected, swiss bo1 :|
    Hi we have to play for GSC Cup.
    I'm GMT+2. Tell me when you can play
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi!
    Can we play next week? For example Thursday 13th is a holy day so I'd be available most of the day, otherwise Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday evening
    hey man, we are opponents for the rby cup
    gmt +2 etc.
    im a bit busy with exams and stuff and if possible I would like to play at the weekend if you dont mind either this weekend or next whatever suits you better
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am gmt +2 as well.
    This weekend I am free Sunday the whole day, basically at any time from 10am to 11pm (except around lunch)
    The following weekend is a bit trickier since I'll be in Stuttgart for VGC nationals, but I should be able to play Friday or Sunday night.
    Thursday 14th is a day off in France, I don't know about other countries but if you are free that day it would also work.
    choolio
    choolio
    sunday is good. we could play around tour time if you dont mind and thursday 14th is also perfect as I also have a day off here in austria. I actually dont really care at which one of these two days we play as I should have time at both of them at any time. so lets try to aim for this sunday? around tour time?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Sounds perfect, see you on Sunday
    Yo would you be free to play Doubles around tour time today? Sorry for the lack of communication on my part
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    I also should be free to play pretty much anytime until then, so let me know whenever you want to play
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I'd rather play 30 minutes before the Tour if that's fine for you
    I can also play right now, just not my preference
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    Yeah no problem, see you then
    Yo Vinc I think something is messed up because I am playing Alf' on your team and not Fox guy If I am not mistaken
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I just noticed that I registered your team twice
    Yes you are playing Alf', the other team will get a bye

Thanks for notifying me
    Hey vinc, I have a question about hydreigon cup. How does the whole matchup thing work? Is it me vs recreant sparksblade or zanbakuresh?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! You are against Recreant since you are both listed as first player of the team
    can you voice me i want be in the tournament ? :C
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Sorry I didn't notice the VM
    You can join Smogon Tours even without being voiced on the server. We will give you the voice once your account will be one month old
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…