Nelson
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Sorry man, Asuya was deleting my messages about Italy SWC team, so I have to answer you directly. Asuya and his leader's clan wrested Italy team while I was delivering tryouts and all was good for team. They were thinking only for their clan, so their choices were very bad. You can tell about M Dragon and others italians who knows that.
    Bonjour je m'appelle William, j'ai 32 ans j'habite à Arcachon et je travaille dans l'immobilier. Je recherche une copine.
    Scythe.
    Scythe.
    Bonjour je m'appelle William, j'ai 32 ans j'habite à Arcachon et je travaille dans l'immobilier. Je recherche une copine.
    Scythe.
    Scythe.
    Nelson
    Nelson
    Bonjour, moi c'es william, j'ai 32 ans, je réside à Arcachon et je travaille dans l'immobilier. Pouvons-nous nous voir à la pharmacie?
    seems like they had to send it early or just gave up idk..
    thanks a lot for your support man, highly appreciated :)
    Maybe if your ass focused on your games instead of giving my opponents teams to knock me out you would've made the play offs. Shitty ass nigga.
    Nelson
    Nelson
    ?? lmao
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    You think I dont know you gave dragomaster95 a team
    Nelson
    Nelson
    ?? lmao i don't even know whos that dude, show me proves or screenshots of what ur saying then!
    hello mr.icrityourcurselapras when do oyu wanna fight for that dpp bw ou thingi :D
    Nelson
    Nelson
    now come on smogtours
    didnt get the chance to tell you before you left, but i have class in 2 hours. i'll probably be back from class ~1 hour after it starts maybe? idk if that works for you
    Nelson
    Nelson
    just stick on smogtours when ur on, i'll do the same
    Nelson
    Nelson
    otherwise 4h30-7h from now on smogtours!
    sulcata
    sulcata
    when i saw your PM it was like 3 am. It's getting close to the deadline, can we set up an actual time?

I'm GMT -4, I should be open for any time from noon to midnight. I can try to make times slightly earlier or later, but not by much.
    haha so it looks like we play for dpp cup for round 1. im gmt-6 central time. and i don't want to do this anytime soon. next weekend would be best like 1-3 days before the deadline. Friday or Saturday is what i would like. is this ok?
    How did you get an avatar like that without a badge?
    Apollo.
    Apollo.
    he had the tiering contributor one (6 votes) but got removed because he didn't was voting regulary for suspects (atleast one every 6 months)
    Shafofficiel
    Shafofficiel
    and cuz he is bad.
    Nelson
    Nelson
    ._.
    hey man, u are my opp in rby uber tour, we can fight when u want, i'm usually in smogtour, you know
    Nelson
    Nelson
    tmrw nite we fite 9PM+2
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    Better in 1 or 2 hours more. I talk you in Smogtour when i can
  • Loading…
  • Loading…