Chesty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for everything Mr.Iwata. You've created my childhood. I also am going to do things differently on smogon.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I have been upset recently and some people aren't happy with what I'm doing. Sadly I won't change to much of what I'm doing because I enjoy helping others and I enjoy doing what I'm doing. Expect a completely different giveaway thread soon.
    Taking a long or short break from smogon for a while it depends really. If you truly need something important then please PM me.
    MagTops
    MagTops
    taking a break I see well I hop to see you back here soon :)
    it going to be a bit b4 I can get a mon up cuz I can;t on the net in my game so ya
    MagTops
    MagTops
    it's ok and your where not rude I will try not to type in non text just some thing I just have a bad habit of doing that from time to time
    Chesty
    Chesty
    ahhh ok. I used to do that to. My smartphone actually started to correct me which was kinda funny in the end:) I am hosting a few new giveaways your welcome to also:) Until then have a great day:)
    MagTops
    MagTops
    ok you to :)
    I really need to take a break from doing this stuff I'm exhausted and now I'm beginning to loose my temper when people can't follow rules.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Hey man, just wanted to say don't take it too seriously.^^
    Giveaways are meant for your own enjoyment in the first place, after all. ;)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    lol:) Thanks:)
    I put up a Snorlax on GTS asking for a level 30 female Quagsire.
    (21-30, right?)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    sent enjoy.
    Fluke
    Fluke
    Thanks a bunch, appreciate it :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    :)
    Are you saying you can catch me a Friend Safari Lampent? If so, I'll gladly take a female in a Luxury Ball. Don't worry about stats. Let me know if you want anything in return--my trade thread is out of date, but I have a LOT of LC breeds available (which I give away for free, for the record): https://goo.gl/brjcdk

I also just bred a Calm 31/2/31/31/31/31 Piplup in Gen IV (read: with Defog) if you want that.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thanks for the mamoswine do you want me to catch you a few more friend safari Pokemon?
    Antar
    Antar
    I'm good for right now! Thank you so much. If you ever want a battle, let me know (use that form, email me, PM me, whatever).
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Ahhh a battle I'll definitely keep that in mind a site staff battle huh that should be very fun:)
    got a 1400 rating in OU on showdown only to figure out I don't even latter on showdown. Wow.
    Yeah HP fire mesprit in one hourXD. Only bad thing is this thing destroyed my childhood was the worst thing to catch in diamond and pearl.
    Bice
    Bice
    The wild MESPRIT fled!
    The wild MESPRIT fled!
    The wild MESPRIT fled!
    The wild MESPRIT fled!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Hated that so much. I finally caught it though and it was my first legendary caught in diamond so it carries sentimental value.
    just got back into doubles. Already have a 1339 rating on showdown and started playing since yesterdayXD
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I actually was at 1439 ish for a while. I was in the two hundred for a while but I dropped my ratingXD
    Ksh13
    Ksh13
    Tbh it seems like getting high on the Doubles OU ladder ain't too hard, might give it a shot sometime.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    It isn't to hard well if you get good at doubles you should battle me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…