Cicada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When fight for LC Open Round 2? I'm GMT -5.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    What about this weekend, preferably on sat? I can play in your afternoon/evening
    Ecna
    Ecna
    sounds good
    Ecna
    Ecna
    looks like you weren't on this weekend. Do you want to schedule another time?
    hey man, we're playing for pocl. i'm gmt+8, availability is quite flexible, lmk when you can play.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    im going to eat, i'll be on smogtours when im back
    Void
    Void
    hey, sorry but it's gotten pretty late for me now and i'm pretty tired, plus i have something on tomorrow morning as well. i'm gonna have to go to bed now, so unless there's an extension this won't get done :/
    Cicada
    Cicada
    aah yea just noticed the difference between our timezones lol, its understandable that you don't want to play given how late it is. i'll still be on smogtours if you finally want to get this done, i'll just post on po to give them a report of our situation
    yo, is it alright if we play somewhere around august 5-10? also hmu on skype for quicker notifications @stealinyogurl (Will).
    Cicada
    Cicada
    no probs man, i'll add you when i come back home
    bro that is the cutest altaria nickname ever
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yah i knew it would bring good luck to name it like that :) tuturuuu^^
    Honus
    Honus
    mayuri ^^
    Je peux jouer apres 26 juin. Je suis en Israel maintenant. Oglemi a ecrit que le deadline est 24 juin, mais il a dit 2 semaines aussi. Donc, peut-etre, 24 juin est le mauvais date.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Well since you can only play after the 26th i guess an extension is possible, thats fine by me tho
    Looks like you and I are paired up for PSPL Week 3. When can you play? I am GMT-7 and I am on a lot of the time.
    nv
    nv
    Sure. I have something to do but gimme your times and I will work it into my schedule lol.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Im up to play from now to like 8-9pm gmt+1, i may be avaiable after but not sure
    nv
    nv
    Which rooms are you in? I am in the UU, NU, and Monotype rooms and currently online, :)
    i will idle on syncIRC in #ruinsofalph as choolio for the next hours
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Take the win, i have things to do actually and im kinda lazy to play anyway
    Hey we are opps for the Hydreigon tour. We are in the same timezone. I'll need a few days to get everything set up with my teammates and stuff, but i should be availiable around the weekend and alot during next week.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    No problem im avaiable p much all the time, tell me if there's a specific time you prefer
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    How about sunday night? Like 10 pm?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    that should work
    hey we r opponents for the gsc cup
    gmt +2 here
    probelm if we play sometimes next week?
    choolio
    choolio
    does tomorrow evening work for you? like 8pm? :O
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yah its cool :O
    choolio
    choolio
    i will idle for the next two hours on irc as choolio and on po main as boom bye yeah just pm me either on irc or po
    hey bro what about tomo at 16 o clock?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    I have an appointement to repair my car from something like 3pm to 4pm, but im avaiable just a bit later!
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    -.- i dont think i can..i'll stay online until 5.15 pm. it means i cant play at 5.15, but 4.45 works
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Are you avaiable during the evening?
    Hey, we're opponents for GSC Cup. What are good times / days for you to play? I'm EDT~
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Cool. I should be able to do Saturday around then, unless I get called in to work. Even if I do work, I usually get home as mid to late Tour rounds are going on.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Great, see you on saturday then!
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    I'm on. Do you want to play on PO or PS? I'm cool with the latter, but if you want the former, I'll download it real quick~
    hey, gmt -6 and available whenever. let's get this done
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Yea this time is perfect for me, i prefer to play on thursday since i may not be home tomorrow
    Lavos
    okay, we'll do thursday then. see you on smogtours!
    Cicada
    Cicada
    hey im on smogtours as sasaki kojiro, pm me when you're up to play!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…