Smogon Forums

craymond727
craymond727
Ultra Ball, good catch :) Sorry, I must have been out of it when I typed that.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
In which case, I'll have your Shelmet ready tomorrow. I honestly thought you said Dream Ball and only caught it when I thought to double check so that's what I bred haha. Sorry about the delay.
craymond727
craymond727
No problem, I have my final for my summer micro course, so I've been busy as well. Sorry for the confusion!
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Just checked, I do have a flawless Ultra Ball Shelmet, but it is Timid instead of Modest (as I listed in my thread), would that be okay? I can still breed Modest instead if you prefer though.
craymond727
craymond727
Oops, sorry, didn't see that. Timid is totally fine :) Your Aron is also ready, so just let me know when you're free and we can work out a time
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I won't be around today, so I'll let you know when I get home and I'm free to trade :)
craymond727
craymond727
No problem! Sorry, I was on vacation and didn't realize I wouldn't have internet access. I should be free most of the weekend, so just let me know when you're available :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Hey there, can you trade now? Hopefully you're around since I'm going on holiday myself tomorrow and won't be able to trade for more than a week.
craymond727
craymond727
Sorry about that, I didn't get the update. Are you still available?
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Yep, let me know when you're ready and I'll get on.
craymond727
craymond727
Sure thing, let me just finish this soft-reset and I'll hop online
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Alright I'm on, whenever you're ready