GXS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GXS
    GXS
    Alex
    Alore
    Alore
    what even happens when you multiply Greasy by Spoon?
    GXS
    GXS
    You get washing up that needs to be done.
    Hi, I'm your new opponent for RU Open. I'm GMT+2 and can play from 9am onwards my time at the weekend and on friday, because i don't think my evenings work for you.
    GXS
    GXS
    im not prepared in the slightest, and I've lost interest in general, So i guess GG hf
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    so you're giving me the win?
    GXS
    GXS
    Unless it wasn't obvious. Yes
    Hey, RU open. I'm EST and really should be open the entire week. Contact me when you can so we can schedule. Thank you!
    Hi, UU open R1, when do you want to play? I'm GMT -5 and don't have teams yet, if you're Australia it will almost certainly have to be during the weekend. Let me know.
    GXS
    GXS
    My Sunday morning is fine
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Okay I'm not 100% sure I can be on at 7pm my time Saturday, but if that doesn't work we can aim for next weekend, I'll try to let you know ASAP.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I can play at the scheduled time, let me know when you're on
    What do you get when you cross a Dad joke with Rhetorical Question?
    I have been really busy with very little access to comp but ill be able to bring it back to the normal rythm tomorrow. Glad you enjoy the project by the way (:
    GXS
    GXS
    Ah No worries mate, I just like the whole concept of the project, cause of single mon, no need to talk about team additions and that nonsense. :)
    you need some swag avatar like mine imo
    GXS
    GXS
    I'm not allowed GIFS cause the file size limit, but this is better :P
    TELL ME WHAT YOU NEEEEED, I NEED SOMETHING MORE
    GXS
    GXS
    Touch, I remember touch. Where do I belong???? I need something more, in my mind......
    Kink
    Kink
    the instrumental dance minute gets me every time
    GXS
    GXS
    Ikr
    When do u want to play for OST, I'm gmt-7
    GXS
    GXS
    Well, im online quite a lot these days, Finding me isnt very hard. I'm in the Tournaments room under the name GXS. but anytime you find me is cool. so yeah for tomorrow and basically the whole week im online during, my 6am til 4pm im GMT+10
    F.O.C.U.S I'll let you figure out the F.O. but the C.U.S is 'Cause, Ur, Stupid.
    If you lose your way tonight, That's how you know the magic's right.
    Hey man, looks like you're a fellow Tours room go-er :O. we're paired up for B101, I'm your tutor for UU. Add me on skype at rsshiba or find me on PS as xShiba and we can set up some sessions :]
    Hey we gotta fight for ru open. I'm GMT+1 and I can fight on every evening and night (7 PM - whenever but rather sooner than later) except thursday evening till 10 PM. In the weekend I can fight all day though so if it suits you I would prefer to fight then.
    GXS
    GXS
    Yeah ok then mate, im GMT +10 and im also on Showdown as GXS and i normally sit in the RU room, I'll be ready when you wanna battle mate no worries
    Work It Harder, Make It Do It Faster, Makes Us More Than Ever, Hour Our Work Is Never Over
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…