benbe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Laced up dripped up sauced up damn girl I want to rock with u
    benbe
    benbe
    hunnid bands hunnid bands dropped in the head if any nigga that want it man popme a xannie im fast im so faster im faster than sonic man true the man true the man true to my nigga true religon buddah man
    benbe
    benbe
    add me in snaapchat pussy
    Thugly Duckling
    Thugly Duckling
    I don't snap
    I would now like to give A BIG SHOUTOUT to you my frend for the continuous like support. Other than that, you've been reported to the fbi for persistent stalking :^)))))

god what an ugly emote, starmei suzcks
    we're opps for ubers open assuming I get an activity win, i'm mountain daylight time and my evenings are usually good
    Hey when are you generally on PS? I don't think I've seen you on when I'm on PS. I'm just wondering if I should get up earlier to play you if needed.
    benbe
    benbe
    hehe my fault..havnt really been on at all this week but ill try to get on more often! i usually see u so it shouldnt be a problem
    We play in Ubers seasonals. What would the best time be?
    benbe
    benbe
    hmm not free til sunday but if u cant play then just leave a time and date and ill try to make it
    benbe
    benbe
    or if we see each other in da ubers room
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I'll try sunday but keep in mind that SUnday isn't too good a day for me.
    we're paired for UU Open, when you're able to play? I'm GMT+2 and can play 6-8:00 PM of my time every day.
    When do you want to play for RBY Ubers? My timezone is GMT+2 and I'm usually busy between 16-22, due to work. Pretty flexible otherwise.
    lol the tag didnt work and i didnt see we were paired up for the low budget tour until now. deadlines tomorrow, i'll throw a team together and i'll be on for a lot of today so lets try and get this done if possible
    benbe
    benbe
    dont worry about it, have the win
    benbe
    benbe
    also the first four seasons of dexter are some of the best tv ive watched
    BKC
    BKC
    alright, also yeah everyone ive talked to has said the first 4 are the holy grail and its fuckin awesome. i just finished e3 of s2
    Hi when can you play for the battle factory tour? im gmt+1 and im free afternoons/evenings
    Hello.
    We're paired for mute, when play?
    Weekend is fine for me
    Safes
    Safes
    Ah, I see. I don't like "drama" either.
    8pm is still the best time for me.
    If I manage to come on PS at an earlier time and you're there too, hopefully we will catch the moment and play @_@
    benbe
    benbe
    sounds good dude, u dont have to worry about coming early either since i have nothing going on
    Safes
    Safes
    Better safe than sorry! xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…