HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you wanna play for eggbreaker cup? im gmt-8.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Is Saturday at your 3~5pm good?
    Myzozoa
    Myzozoa
    yes.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Okay, that's fine. You can find me on IRC or I can catch you on smogtours if you don't use IRC oo
    Pora temo q joga por mais um torneio ae oo
    pode nesse sabado? Umas 5 da tarde oo
    bruno
    bruno
    de boa, bora na terça então :o

pode ser mesmo horario?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Ah, eu acabei não precisando ficar a tarde lá, então se quiser a gente pode jogar ainda hoje. Mas terça 17h funfa também
    bruno
    bruno
    beleza entao jogamo dake a poco oo
    hi we have to play for the corsola cup, when are you available? i'm gmt +2 btw
    fran17
    fran17
    sorry but i was busy this week, today at 3pm your time is good for you?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    yeah. where can I find you? If you use IRC I'm always there
    fran17
    fran17
    i'll try to be on irc when available
    when would you be up to play for the colosseum thing ? gmt+2 available after 7pm usually here
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Does thursday around your 9pm work?
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    that should do, deal
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    still on smogtours
    When do you want to fight for Sunset Colosseum ? I'm GMT +2
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    That's fine. If you use IRC you'll find me easily there. If you don't use, tell me where I can find you
    Epic M
    Epic M
    I don't really use IRC x)

I will be on Smogtours as Epic M
    Epic M
    Epic M
    I can play now if you want, I'm on Smogtours
    tough to see br go out this year, you guys were consistently solid until last year and then you took off out of nowhere. you were fun to hang out with on the ruiners this year and it sucks to see you go. you always seemed like a fantastic captain/person even though we didnt really interact that much.

have fun with whatever you do in life! n_n
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Oh, thank you. But I'm not leaving Smogon yet, I just don't have the time and the passion for this game to keep playing in the big tourneys anymore :P (and I always think I have to do my best for my team, so I can't just play casually :()

I'll still be hanging out on IRC, playing random stuff and I'll prolly help some teams even if I don't play for them ^o^

But thank you anyway, it's nice to see that are some nice people in this community ~n_n~
    Nails
    Nails
    ah fantastic, i'll look forward to seeing you around then.
    Hey, we play for that battle factory thing. I'm GMT+3 and traveling on the 4th. Shud be able to play after that tho n_n; when can U play
    hi, we have to play for wcop.
    would either saturday or sunday work for you? im gmt+2 and stay on until ~12am (so starting the game around 11pm at the latest would be cool)
    Hi, when do you want to play for WCoP? Saturday/Sunday would suit me best I guess, when it should cool down a bit (heatwave atm).
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Weekend is the best thing for me as well. I'll have lot of free time since my college stuff will be finished, so we'll be fine
    hey, when can you fight for seasonal, i'm gmt+2 can play most afternoon and evening
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm going to help some of my monkeys in WCoP in the next hours, so let's do this tomorrow. I can play anytime in ur evening.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    You'll be able to find me on IRC easily if you use IRC
    TewMew
    TewMew
    ok
    hi, we have to battle for summer seasonals. i'm EST, and would prefer to finish it today or tomorrow, as i'm rly busy the other days. is it possible to do this?
    when do you wanna play for oupl? im gmt -5, available after 5pm most days
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm doing college stuff in case my internet dies again Oo
    Fortune
    Fortune
    i'll be on for about 45 more minutes. if you're not ready it's fine, we can play tomorrow or the day after
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Tomorrow's better. I'll have the day off
    Hey Hantsuki, let me know if you're still up to play DPP for OUPL this week, if you want I can sub you out
    we fight for lower tier cup, I'm gmt -4 we can play whenever you want, we could even do it today if you want
    jay
    jay
    lets do thursday so we can get it done y/n
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Okay, I'll prolly be at home at 1pm gmt-4 and will have the entire afternoon free...
    jay
    jay
    alright I'll just idle on irc and pm when I see you, and if something comes up and I cant play i'll to let you know as soon as possible
    i'll be on smogtours until like 4 at the latest, when i have to go to work. hopefully you can hop on, if not hopefully we can get an extension
    Yo I got called in to work today, so I won't be available. Next best day for me is like Wednesday around this time
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll try to be here on Wed, but cannot be sure about the time. Maybe a bit late than that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…