Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh my god I love that video

Bey 4 life
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    it was obnoxious to make a gif of the whole thing that was an acceptable file size for smogon to handle. had to lose a lot of quality :(
    Electrolyte
    Electrolyte
    ugh I know the feel. Especially for someone that doesn't have adobe photoshop or anything actually good and you use internet image shrinkers and they all turn out like grains of sand
    When can you battle for Dugtrio Cup? I'm GMT -6, and I'm available later in the day.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    not ready to fight yet. figuring things out with teammates.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    when I am ready, in -4
    Hey, when do you wanna play for LCPL? I'm GMT -3 and available usually after 7:30pm. I can only play from thursday on tho :x
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    then we can play on thurs or fri, that's fine. I'm in -4 and nights are fine by me.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Oh, cool. Well, I usually see you on smogtours, so I'll message you on thursday when I come back from school.
    Im probably gonna ED to Penn Arts & Sciences, and I've been trying to work on my college app essays (specifically the Penn supplement). I honestly love Penn so much, I mean the campus and Locust Walk is just beautiful, Philly is a terrific city, and from what I've seen from campus tours, the social life there is vivid too, which seems terrific.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    You might not need to stress toooo hard about the essay. It's usually seen as a plus factor for borderline candidates. If your numbers look like you should get in (idk if your school uses Naviance or anything like that), then you probably will, or vice versa.
    Electrolyte
    Electrolyte
    Yeah we use Naviance. I think in terms of academics I'm pretty solid; both my GPA (4.66 weighted) and my SAT score (2350) far exceed the average of people in my school that got into UPenn in the past, and my school averages around 3-4 acceptances a year. My extracurriculars are my weak point though, I only have 1 club leadership position and only 1 serious club, and then tons of volunteer work, but not much more than that. It seems to me like I might be a borderline case, so idk since Im EDing anyway I might as well throw all my effort into it
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    yeah you'll be more than fine with your grades and sat. don't shoot me if I'm wrong. colleges do like extracurriculars, sure, but if you did lots of volunteer work in lieu of clubs, just be sure that is very clear, and you'll be fine. perhaps write your essay about the volunteering hint hint wink wink.
    sup dude, could i bug(house) you for a qc check on zard whenever you have time?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    when I have time is a good one. been on a bit of a qc break recently soz. I'll try to get around to it.
    shaian
    shaian
    no worries, i can bug(house) some other qc members
    1) are you still good at lc?
    2) if you are would you be willing to play lc for the dubs room pspl team?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm ok and sure if you can't find someone else
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Note that I'm a global, not room, voice
    thought you posted in the name change thread about your name, i had my pimp hand ready to strike with deadly force
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Haha no this name is here for good
    remind me at the end of the year to nom u for worst name change pls
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Again, it's for my friend, not me
    Raseri
    Raseri
    ya i trust that you wouldnt do something like that, cause youre a good guy. You should get better friends tho, this guy sounds pretty rude
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    nah this guy's nice. he doesn't criticize name changes that are actually good.
    when fite for nupl, i work 2-10pm gmt-7 on weekdays, so like anytime not that should be ok
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    oh and I'm playing Level 56 (see below) at 3 pm my time
    Raseri
    Raseri
    commenting so i get alerts
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    sorry, overslept just got online. i'll idle on stours, so find me there when/if you see this
    Yo, No-STAB OU tour. I'm GMT-4. I'm open for most of this week so lemme know when a good time is for you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…