Have withstood locks to create many bait
    Yet these hands will never hold irl girls
    So as I ban appeal
    Unlimited Troll Works
    Winry
    Winry
    DID YOU EVEN FINISH IT
    WHY ARE ALL YOUR AVATARS FROM ANIME THAT I ADORE??? Sakurasou was so good

PS: I think this is my 200th message on the forums... WOO *pops firecrackers* *puts lampshade on head*
    Winry
    Winry
    SHIINA IS THE BEST GIRL EVER (party)
    SHIINA A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
    β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–„β–€β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆβ–€β–„β–„β”€β”€β”€β–β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–„β–€β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆβ–€β–„
    β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–€β”€β–β–Œβ”€β”€β–β–Œβ”€β–€β–€β”€β”€β–β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β”€β–β–Œβ”€β”€β–β–Œβ”€β–ˆ
    β”€β–β–Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–„β–„β–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–β–ˆβ–„β–„β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–„β–„β–€β”€β”€β–β–Œ
    β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆ
    β–β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆ
    β–β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆ
    β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–„β”€β”€β”€β–„β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆ
    β”€β–β–Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–β–Œ
    β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–„β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–„β–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆ
    β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆ
    Winry
    Winry
    WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY
    HeterosexualZekrom
    HeterosexualZekrom
    SHIINA

A

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
    Winry
    Winry
    she is best girl out of all best girls
    ruby is homophob

β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–„β–€β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆβ–€β–„β–„β”€β”€β”€β–β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–„β–€β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆβ–€β–„
    β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–€β”€β–β–Œβ”€β”€β–β–Œβ”€β–€β–€β”€β”€β–β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β”€β–β–Œβ”€β”€β–β–Œβ”€β–ˆ
    β”€β–β–Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–„β–„β–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–β–ˆβ–„β–„β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–„β–„β–€β”€β”€β–β–Œ
    β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆ
    β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–„β”€β”€β”€β–„β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆ
    β”€β–β–Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–β–Œ
    β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–„β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–„β–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆ
    β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆ
    Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I followed you because you're a female GP checker, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Gato. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.
    Winry
    Winry
    Hi Gato! My name is Winry! Nice to meet you! Hope we can be friends!
    Arcueid
    Arcueid
    4. He is gay
    fleurdyleurse
    fleurdyleurse
    >not following me
    But magical girls don't exist. So you don't exist. You're not real. I know the real me is me, are you sure that the real you is you?
    Winry
    Winry
    Magical girls are just as real as you are and its ignorant people like you who force them to go into hiding. You dont know what sorts of oppression they face every day, so stop claiming that we're not real because WE're RIGHT HERE !
    aurora
    aurora
    check your magical privilege scum
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…