Lady Vader
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, there! I saw your post that 0.5 + its .5 + its .5, etc. will be 1, and I'd like to correct that. It will never be 1. (1/2)+(1/4)+(1/8)+(1/16)+(1/32)+(1/64)+(1/128)+(1/256)+(1/512)+(1/1024)+(1/2048)+(1/4096)+(1/8192)=0.9998779296875. Basically, the # will always approach but never reach 1 - you'd get: 0.99999999... This is known as 'Achilles and the tortoise' & is one of Zeno's paradoxes (Oriolous mentioned it).
    Espurr is one of my favorite Pokémon. Yuno Gasai is my favorite anime character. Therefore, this avatar is awesome. Also, 850 posts!!!!!
    Gonna reply to you here since talking about it anymore on the thread would be off-topic but yeah I completely agree; the Gen 5 starters were absolutely awful and by far the worst. I've already stated my problem with Serperior - admittedly I do like it's design and it's incredibly fun competitively with Contrary; so there's it's saving grace.
    (continued in next comment because character limit >_>)
    Kurona
    Kurona
    Emboar is just boring for being the third fire/fighting in a row; which wouldn't be so bad if it done something new with it... which it doesn't really; it kind of sort of tries to be defensive with that HP...? I mean come on at least give us a specially orientated one with Aura Sphere and shit if you're using this typing again. And Samurott was just... kind of... bland. The only things that really set it apart from other water-types are Megahorn and Razor Shell... eeeeh... Gen 5 starters just felt like they had no effort beyond their designs; and even those were questionable.
    Lady Vader
    Lady Vader
    I fully agree. Serperior does have the best design of the bunch and I do want to eventually breed one since I have the event with Contrary, but the rest. I would have actually used Emboar if they had made it a Special Attacker with Aura Sphere. That along side things like Scald and Grass Knot would have made it a fun Pokémon to use.
    Ah, nothing's better than getting all three Johto Starters with their Hidden Abilities and 179 BP at the same time.
    sad because it reminds me moffat's still in charge
    Kurona
    Kurona
    It was literally explained in the episode that he used the archangel network to... for lack of a better term, 'pseudo-hypnotize' the country into believing in him and voting for him.
    Couldn't you say the same for the Tenth Doctor? His entire attitude was completely different to that of the the more reserved First, Third etc. doctors. I liked the new elements Simm had to bring to the table; a culmination of all the insanity he suffered.
    Also please don't bring up Roberts. As a Doctor Who fan you should know we do not speak of that.
    Lady Vader
    Lady Vader
    Oh yeah...I forgot about the Archangel Network. Well, I feel stupid. How did I forget something so important to the plot?
    Yes, the Tenth Doctor was less reserved (and so was the Eleventh, my personal favorite), but it felt more child-like enthusiasm than Simm's childish behavior.
    I have a feeling we will never agree on this. Oh well, that's life I suppose.
    I saw try to avoid speaking of Roberts in front of you.
    Lady Vader
    Lady Vader
    Dang it, "shall", not "saw".
    lol in order to respond to people's VMs, you need to click "View Conversation", then when you type it'll respond to them. Otherwise it just shows up on your wall. Welcome to Smogon. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…