Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• About your Leppa Berry in-battle clause: Your opponent could still violate the clause using Fling + Leppa Berry. Since the opponent technically didn't have the Leppa Berry as a held item, it could still violate the clause.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    No, Primordial Sea only prevents damaging Fire-type moves. Will-O-Wisp is a status move.
    stardust93
    stardust93
    But I see on serebii.net that it is immune to wil-o-wisp. While on bulbapedia like u said it only negates fire type moves that deal damage.....
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Serebii is usually wrong; don't use it.
    Hi, is there any way to make PS! warn you when you are missing evs on your Pokemon when you click the Find a Battle button? If you could implement this that'd be great.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, I can see why that'd be nice to have. I'll put it on my list.
    Ladder Heroes
    Ladder Heroes
    Thanks for your time :]
    Luigi
    Luigi
    Make it a one time warning though, certain mons like custap berry foretress only run 252 attack and that is deliberate. Would be annoying to get a notification about it each time you try to find a battle.
    What's confirmed status?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    It makes PS's spam detection system much less likely to consider a spammer, for instance you won't get locked for using proxies etc.
    Hi, I was just wondering when the sprites for diancie and hoopa unbound would be fixed. Just a thought.
    Hi. I was reading the PR topic about the tournament formats and I was wondering if the idea of 'build with 8 mons, pick 6' could be made possible as an OM via challenge or on another showdown server?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, probably. Make a thread!
    SketchUp
    SketchUp
    Can I make the thread in OM with your approval or should I ask to eevee / hollywood first?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You still have to ask them.
    hello. sorry for the inconvenience but are you sure icicle crash has a 90 acc on PS? i miss it 1/4 times and i saw people missing it a lot too.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, RNGs are dumb like that.
    boudouche
    boudouche
    yeah i made a test with 20ish icicles and i only missed the first one lol.

thanks.
    The ban heal pulse doesnt apply to doubles does it? because it's quite useful there competitivly
    Silverwhiteblue
    Silverwhiteblue
    btw i do realise the thread said in singles, but the doubles uu ladder wont let me use aromatiss because it has that move
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, this will be fixed in an hourish.
    Silverwhiteblue
    Silverwhiteblue
    thanks a lot
    New teambulider is sick af, if you're still looking to add on to it maybe another thing you can implement is searching for a mon based of stats like you can set it so only mons with 120 or over bst for special attack appear, just a idea xD
    Uselesscrab
    Uselesscrab
    You can always do /dexsearch specialattack > 120 in a chat instead
    teamsnickers
    teamsnickers
    yeah ik, it just feels like it would be more convenient, just a thought
    Zarel, the ladder is glitching off and on.
    Sometimes there is some kind of socket error or something like that
    Sometimes your rank updates but it is not shown in the battle like socket hang up, idr the exact wording.
    Arcueid
    Arcueid
    My git is RubyD, expect to see a lot of sets being updated n_n
    Arcueid
    Arcueid
    I see that the movesets are cluttered, should I make them neater?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm not sure, I don't personally code it.
    Hi Zarel,

I'll get straight to the point. Last week, a driver, Epiknikolai, misused his abilities and unjustly muted me. I made a admin request and provided solid proof (screen caps) of what happened. However, no one has replied and I feel like nothing is going to be done about it. You can find my topic in the discipline appeals as well.
    Axew
    I don't mind the mute, but i got muted for just saying he used caps. and on top of that the other user bruhh got muted. also, did you check out the appeal i made last week in admin request
    Axew
    It's the principle i'm upset about. if you look at the pm i'm having with DTC, he tries to justify his caps. he doesn't let other users justify when they do caps.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yeah, I guess the mute was a bit unnecessary, I'll talk to him about it.
    Any way we can get folders for the teambuilder ?Would make things easier to organize, think it's a good idea. Btw great job on the most recent update.
    can u plz readd the poke names under the sprites in the teambuilder

only sprites is super inconvenient since u can't ctrl+f a certain poke
    Hey Zarel, I've been having an issue on PS where if I build a team it will suddenly disappear from the teambuilder a couple days later along with all of the teams I made after it. The teams that preceded that date are fine and still show up in my teambuilder but recent teams are the only ones that are affected. Could you let me know why this is happening? Thanks.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    hm, I think this has to do with unreliable team-saving mechanisms. I'll look into it.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    In the meantime, the desktop client saves teams in files which shouldn't have this problem, if you'd like to use that, instead.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Ok thanks, I backup my teams so it isn't a huge deal to me but I figured I should mention it.
    Hi zarel,
    I have a big problem with ps: i can't log on the main server and im not the only people who can't.
    Can you fix this please ?
    Sorry for my bad english
    I believe you are at least a person to go to as well as the right place for asking but I seem to have forgotten my Showdown password. Both Soulmaster and PokeSoulmaster(the name I use when Soulmaster is taken) aren't working with my normal passwords. To be honest, I don't know if Soulmaster is me, but I am 99% sure that PokeSoulmaster is. So any help you could give or point me to someone else would be appreciated : )
    Austin
    Austin
    Try PMing Jasmine on either here or on PS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…