Smogon Forums

Doomsday94
I'm looking for egg move parents so I can sort out some rebreeds. Take a look through my thread, pick 2 of the apricorn Pokemon, and get a parent with the egg moves for me?
Herocross
Herocross
Hm, I'm sorry but I don't think I understand 100% xD Do you just want me to get some more egg moves on some of your apricorn pokemon? I could do that, if you let me know what you need exactly ^^" I could also provide some spitbacks from pkmn in my thread, that currently are not listed in yours, if there's something even remotely interesting for you... xD Sorry again, I'm just a bit confused D:
Doomsday94
I actually just had a thought: Could you breed me a Brave, 0 Speed IV Starly? And ideally a 0 Speed Sassy Smeargle?
Herocross
Herocross
Yeah, I can do that for you :) I'm a bit busy these days, so it could take a bit, but I think I can get to it before the week is over, if that's ok =)
Doomsday94
That's fine. I've just started a new job, so I'm limited to evening and weekends anyway. Take your time with it :)
Herocross
Herocross
Ok, cool =) I'll let you know as soon as I have them ready for you (I'm assuming 31 in the other stats?) ^^
Doomsday94
Actually, for Staraptor, only stat that NEEDS 31 is HP, the rest don't matter. Its basically for us as an SRing tool. Smeargle needs 31s in HP and defences, for the same reasons.
Herocross
Herocross
Hey there! I finished the two mons for you :>
Starly, brave, 31 HP, Atk, Def, Sdef and 0 Speed and a the sassy Smeargle with 31 HP, Def, Sdef and 0 Speed! :)
Doomsday94
Awesome stuff, let me know when you are about and want to trade!
Herocross
Herocross
I'm available the newxt few hours, whenever you're ready ^^
Doomsday94
I happen to be free now, I'll add you and head on!
Doomsday94
Gonna need that FC!