Nido-Rus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• paired for bang tournament when fite i'm gmt+2
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    hi, are you here? Been waiting for 20 min past the time you asked for.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    I have to leave in 20 min, figured an hour would be enough time for the matches. n_n
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Anyway I gotta go, I'll see what to do about this
    Eggbreaker cup tour; I'm your opp and am gmt+3, when can you play?
    ArchPhantom
    ArchPhantom
    Ok I got my team. Tell me when you'd like to play. I'm p free this week like afternoons-evenings gmt+3 but can adapt to ur zone
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    got my mons a couple days back and just finished making a team, fight tomorrow (thursday) sometime? I'll be on PS in the smogon doubles room. Evenings GMT +3 would be around noon for me, so sometime around then is good.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    I guess you missed yesterday. Anytime today also works. n_n
    hi when can you play for egg breaker tour? im gmt+1 and im free most of the week
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Hi, I'm GMT -4 and can also play most of the week, would prefer sometime after Monday or so to make a decent team from my mons. :p
    Anty
    Anty
    Can you play tuesday? I can probably do other days but that would definitely be the best
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    tuesday's cool
    When would you like to play for UU Open? I'm GMT-4.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    GMT -4:00 too, anytime after 5 PM and before 10 PM on weekdays is good. :)
    I'll be idling on PS as 'Nido-Rus' during that time.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Sorry about not replying yesterday, sometime today after 5 PM (EST) would be great. You can find me in the SmogDubs room on the main server.
    Ayy I'm facing you for next round of loser's bracket, currently situated in Shanghai which is 12 hours before east coast usa time (the time of this post is 10:33 AM Monday). I can play anytime after 7pm, tell me which day is most convenient.
    Checkmater
    Checkmater
    ahhhh fuck. turns out I don't have wifi at home where I'm staying.... so the times I can play are probably limited to 7-9am, noontime, or 7pm -8ish pm...

so that'd be 7-9pm, midnight, or 7am-8am your time...

is that ok?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    7-9 PM my time is good. :)
    7-9 AM your time.
    Checkmater
    Checkmater
    ok sounds good
    hey you wanna play like Thursday evening or something
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Thursday evening should be cool [: will give a proper time tomorrow
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    I've got nothing on Thursday so anytime after 6 and before 12 (EST) would be nice. I'll be idling in the dubs room but can also hop on smogtours if you want. :]
    Yo we're paired for summer seasonals, I'm GMT-6. I'm available every day except for today and tomorrow. When do you want to play?
    wen fite pspl im gmt-4 (eastern us time)
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    I'm EDT too, I've got my last exam tomorrow so sometime Friday or later would be great. Will expand on available timing later, I often have stuff that pops up. @_@
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    k whenever is fine, is hould be on all evening saturday and most all of sunday, i reply slowly to vms tho so find me on ps or irc if you have a smallish window of time
    we have to play for doubles no protect tour i am gmt-7
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    I'm GMT -5:00 and I'm in the dubs room most of the time on weekends or between 8-10 PM weekdays. I'd really prefer weekends though. :)
    Are you ready for the BW doubles tour? I could battle today around 8-12 pm (GMT+2).
    hard
    hard
    on as hard, just need some time for the team
    btw bo1 or bo3?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    don't think it says in the rules but based on other poeple's matches I'd say bo1
    hard
    hard
    challenge me then
    Playing for teamlock, ill find you whenever
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Yeah, I'll chall when I'm not on my phone (sometime tomorrow prob). :)
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Oki, in 10-15 min. Just need to finish LC tour matches.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Hey man, we were supposed to play R2 of the tour today at 5PM (half an hour ago). I couldn't find you on either the main server or on your server? :/
    Moony
    Moony
    my b,i 'm on gold now
    When do you want to battle for doubles tour? Gmt - 4, available after 4 pm today, tuesday, and wednesday, not available on thursday and friday until 8 pm. Available on weekend all of the time
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    I'm GMT -5:00, (-4:00 from daylight savings time so same timezone yay) and I'm usually available from 8-10PM on weekdays or most of the time on weekends. I was thinking of having the match after Wednesday, can't play much before that. Friday at 9 PM?
    Moony
    Moony
    Yeah that works, cya then.
    Hey, when are you available to fight in the Duubs minitour?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Yup, snow day. Whenever you're good. :]
    koolkranny
    koolkranny
    Crap, that was my fault. I didn't get a snow day and when I got home from school I just fell asleep. Try again tomorrow/today?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    It's k. 8-11 at the time zone I gave earlier is good, but apart from that we can have the match most of the day sat/sun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…