Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On the smogon forum I can't seem to be able to post anything. I do have an account and am logged in. I see the box where I would write to post on a thread, but no cursor appears when I click in it. any idea what's wrong?
    assuming you're the one killing all those spambots, they seem to have infested OI too :(
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    yeah, thanks for the head's up, i'm on it~
    does tomorrow 3pm est work for rby ubers
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    nah, i'll be at work. should be done around 5, though, so after that'd be chill
    g
    g
    I will be around until about 6 I think
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    alright. there's a good chance i'll be slipping out of there by 4 tbh, since i doubt we'll be busy at that time and other servers should be getting there around then, but we'll see. 5 is just the latest i'd have to stay~

either way, let's shoot for then :3
    Is interview done? Cuz it looks bad on smog staff if it gets an extension while everything else is pushed so jw if you it saved somewhere else c:
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    the interview part is, just have some flavor tweaks to make. i'll get it up tomorrow when i'm back home, sorry :x
    skylight
    skylight
    That's ok just next time try to get it done before or else it looks like we're all giving bias to each other yknow
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    yeah, i gotcha
    feels like aldaron's trying to kill of RoA sometimes xD banned lavos, infracted me to the position of not being able to make threads, scared away m9m, ... rip RoA :(
    Just to confirm, you'll be available at 7 for tour night, right? :o
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    looks like it, yeah. power's been fine all day :3
    Have you played the music level in fez yet?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    oh my goodness, it's so great. I like fez, but sometimes I can't get through stuff without reading the guide. Trust me, if you're going for 100% some of the puzzles are completely arbitrary.

I tried to do a non-100% run but I realized I couldn't make my way past an obstacle without the guide, and then I devolved into a 100% run again ;_; but I got to the music level fairly early and I decided to end it on a great stage.

It's one of the best levels ever in gaming because the music syncs with the stage. The track is called 'sync' actually, haha. Have you figured out the codes and text to solve puzzles so far?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    not yet, only 4 hours in. i've mostly been collecting cubes and anti-cubes, though i've gotten 2 artifacts so far. it was awkward, cuz i didn't play it for like 2 weeks, came back, and couldn't remember where i had already been and ended up running around the same places again for like an hour x_x

it'll probably happen again once i play it more, but next time i dive in i want to just focus on that game rather than bouncing around between a few. might be a while, though, since i've got arkham knight downloading atm :P
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    The puzzles are terrible. I'd recommend following the guide when you need to if you don't feel bad about it and want that 100%. No joke--some of the puzzles require you to set you desktop clock to the next century or beat the game and enter a flight cheat code.
    Can I make a "your teambuilding process" in RoA for all gens, I feel that it would help people who only have played Gen 6 build teams in older Gens better.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    It might be easier to keep track of to do a specific gen, especially once you consider all the different team styles. Something like "ADV Teambuilding Process" would be more focused and probably get better responses.
    Shadow_Sneak
    Can I do dpp?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    sure :3
    Hey! When editing something on the smogdex, I just do the changes and wait for them to be approved, right?
    hey! are you able to hop on irc / showdown anytime soon? was hoping to speak with you about something. :)
    hey can I and my opponent get an extension for gsc cup? I was pretty busy with exams and sutff (still am) and couldnt play at all due to just not having the mind for it.
    I hope u dont mind giving me an extension and it would be nice if it is possible
    choolio
    choolio
    yea i just have my last exam for this week on wednesday so we should most likely get it done on that day or thursday
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    alright, cool. thanks for the head's up, then~
    MoxieInfinite
    MoxieInfinite
    god damn johns..........
    Hi Jelli I just noticed i dont have access to the article workshop forum (or whatever it's called) ^.^
    Hi I have a question. From what it looks like nobody in the Orange Islands has posted a topic about starter pokemon. Can I possibly make a thread about the starter pokemon. Thanks.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    DHR-107 is the dude to ask about that :3
    Chesty
    Chesty
    ok thanks:)
    I might need a slight extension for gsc cup bro. Ran into some unexpected internet issues (typing from phone atm).

Should all be resolved by Wednesday.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    alright, cool. i don't mind giving extensions as long as i get a head's up in advance and a reason :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…