husk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey husk, when do you wann play? I'm free this weekend, but I don't like it to stay to long online. I'm GMT +2
    Hey husk I am one of your opponents for wcop (not ox the fox). What is your timezone? Mine is GMT -5 and I am good to play from June 18th on. FYI 9:00 AM-5:00 PM GMT-5 on weekdays is difficult for me.
    husk
    husk
    Okay, seems like that isn't going to happen. How about on Sunday, when're you free?
    doughboy
    doughboy
    Sunday afternoon at 11:00 pm?
    doughboy
    doughboy
    AM* but if you miss the time i'll be on p much all day
    hey we gotta fite for wcop, ill be pretty busy til the 20th but got a lot of time after, anything starting from the 22nd is cool with me. gmt+2 btw and got time most evenings
    cosine180
    cosine180
    sure perfect
    husk
    husk
    Well I waited for a bit. Let's find another time, then?
    cosine180
    cosine180
    hey! im sry man, we had a huge thunderstorm where i live which made my computer crash for about 3 hours, just got it to work again. wanna play tomorrow at the same time? im rly sry for johning you, this had no intention whatsoever
    hey we're opponents for SPL I'm gmt-5 and can play late nights on most weekdays. can also play on weekends but will need to know a specific time in order to play then because I'll be busy
    henry
    henry
    just to clarify: I can play on wednesday 3-5pm and 10pm-12am, thursday 8pm-12am, friday i am free after school at 3pm until i go to sleep, and was able to play on both monday and tuesday for around ~4 hours, all gmt-5
    hi, we play for spl. I can play wednesday night / satuday night/sunday night. Gmg-5
    sup husk! let's schedule for our game, shall we?
    I'm GMT +1 and can play on: friday [19-23h]/saturday [17-23h]/sunday [17-22h]
    Would any of these times work for you? If you could provide a second one as a back-up, that'd be great too!
    hello HUSK. I can play right now, and on Monday for most of the day. The same may also be true for Tuesday, but I'll need to update you. The rest of the week get's a little weird because i got at an internship in WASHINGTON DC I HEAR YOU ARE THERE LET"s BATTLE IN FRONT OF EACH OTHER TAHT'D BE COOL. so that's my schedule. not sure about wednesday-friday but im flexible during the weekend.
    lol sup astral projection hopin to see u in spl its been a while
    husk
    husk
    Ha. Turns out I made it on to a team. Heard you've been playing well.
    august
    august
    been a lil rusty lately but i was playin alright for the cup.. you should hop on showdown/po sometime soon and we can play some old school dp
    your avatar is funcking gorgeous

if only your trophy were green the badgeset would match too!!
    Are you going to participate in the WCOP this year? We're planning on doing #brown again. So it would be great to have you around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…