teal6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• where have you been on PS dude @_@
    teal6
    teal6
    been on at work a bit, btwn all the testing and building for opens and laddering here and there for OLT its tough haha
    rs
    rs
    get on now yn
    yo, we play for new kids on the block, what times work for you?
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Oh sorry, that was my bad, I miscalculated and thought when I messaged you was 11:30 your time. Does 9pm Saturday your time work?
    teal6
    teal6
    Ah I don't think I'm around this weekend, got plans with friends, it's no worry though man it's rough with such different timezones :) you can have win
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    Cool, thanks man
    u linked the same replay twice in ur win post oo
    teal6
    teal6
    ah thanks man.. i actually can't find the replay for the 2nd game :(
    Bouff
    Bouff
    ah rip lol, no worries
    Hey! We're up to fight for the Doubles UU Minitour. I'm Central Time, but I can only play Saturday or Sunday. When are you free?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    That should be great for me. I'll be in dubs room
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I'll do my best to be on today and tomorrow too, but my schedule is sort of a big question mark so I can't commit to any time. If you see me in doubles room feel free to challenge whenever
    teal6
    teal6
    yeah no worries pal, it'll work out :)
    Hey, we are opp of ubers summer seasonal, im gmt +2. when do you wanna play?
    teal6
    teal6
    im good today if you are interested
    Regnite
    Regnite
    yes, im waiting on smogtours if u want play now
    Yes! A fellow lfc fan. YNWA
    Nudisto
    Nudisto
    I don't think they're stellar but I also don't think it's as bad you're making it out to be. The truth is that it's an improvement on a core squad that could've made top 4 last year. Suarez was really half the team so when he left we needed to restructure the team completely That's not so much the case this season. I think Rodgers is building a good overall team that won't fall apart as soon as a big team moves in for a star. And if we do get lucky and get another Suarez, it'll take us to another level but we won't be completely dependent on that player. I do think it'll be awhile before we win the league again but I think we're setting up well for the long term. And i think we can sneak into 4th because I don't rate man city too highly this season. Pelligrini isn't running out of ideas and sterling is not the answer.
    teal6
    teal6
    i hope so :) i tend to be a little dramatic lol but if im being truthful nothing in my life has broken my heart as badly as "the slip" so ive been a pessimist ever since. i hope this brazilian kid legitimately is the next ronaldinho though, ive never seen him play tbh so im hoping for some sick ass tricks and stuff
    Nudisto
    Nudisto
    I completely understand man.... I have nightmares about it still. Firmino is pretty good and has the potential to be great. He's the one I'm the most excited about :D
    we're paired up for gods tour r2, im gmt+9, when can u play?
    teal6
    teal6
    yup!
    teal6
    teal6
    im on, down to play whenever just message "red white and teal" on main server :)
    Yoss
    Yoss
    can we play on smogtours? my phone lags on main sorry,, im on as yoss
    Help me with my prof pic! its blurry!
    teal6
    teal6
    haha you gotta get on that badge game so you can have unlimited pixels! im not super good at compressing i use an online gif maker haha
    yo im coming for a real game against u for greninja hmu with ur alt names so I can find u on showdown
    Hiya, it was a month ago but thanks for suggesting the Double Dance Haxorus set for my UU team. TBH, it perfected my team.
    teal6
    teal6
    Oh np man! It's a sick mon isn't it?
    Engiineer
    Engiineer
    Yeah, it is! The Lum Berry really comes in handy too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…