SasukeNF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• today what time you stay available?
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Sorry I am very busy on Thursdays, but this weekend I have plenty of time!
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Hey tell me at what time you can today!
    hey let me know when you arrive!
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    im back! ill be here around like for 2 more hours, look for me at smog tours!
    hey we fight for rby, i'm EST. i should be able to play after tuesday, i'm not completely sure what my schedule is and will update you.
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Ook! I'll be free mostly of this weekend, preferably to play around lunch time or at night!
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Hey would you like to play at 10 pm my time today?
    Nails
    Nails
    find me on stours, i'm good to play whenever
    we're paired in the gsc cup. i'm gmt-3 and i'm available to play during my afternoons / after 10pm my time. when do you wanna play?
    elodin
    elodin
    yeah that's not gonna do it. i think we might need an extension to get this done since i have no internet access right now and on thursday morning i'm traveling to são paulo for the vgc international event.

i'm pretty sure the deadline is on sunday, i'll be back on sunday night around 8pm gmt-3. if that doesn't work for you please tell me the times you are available so that i can see if i'm able to play from são paulo somehow (hard to say given the nature of these events).

anyway, in case we can't find a suitable time we can look for an extension, since last week everything should be back to normality.

:))
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Sunday around 9 pm is ok with me!
    elodin
    elodin
    nice i'll look for you!
    We're paired for DPP Top Down Knock Down. I'm GMT -5 (EST) and can play most any time, but would rather play after Easter (so Tuesday onward)
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Should work better. If I'm not online then it's because I'm caught in traffic and don't know when I'll be back though. Sorry if that causes any inconvenience.
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Yea np if not, we can do it on saturday/ sunday
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Sounds good!
    hi, we play rby cup. i'm gmt -5 and fairly flexible. what is your schedule like?
    jake
    jake
    ah shoot i just forgot to respond

i'll be available :) it's in approx 2h from now correct
    jake
    jake
    i guess i just gotta hope! i'll be on for around an hour on both tours and main, so let me know when you're here
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Yea! I'll go to smog tours now
    Hey we're paired for roapl. I'm gmt +2 and I would like to play friday 9pm - midnight my time
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Hi! Sound fine with me! Can we play around 11:30 pm your time??
    Tom0410
    Perfect but I have to play a lot of matchs around this time so you'll wait few minutes perhaps.
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Yeah no problem!
    Dpp cup when
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    yeah i'm fine with that! I will tell you the day (friday or saturday) during the week because I'm not sure which of those days I have a family lunch.
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    I will tell you before thursday ofc
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    VM'ing for foggi: Contact foggi through vm on my profile for this week.
    I cant on sunday if you come on friday as soon as you can thats fine with me
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Ok! I'll try to be earlier then on friday
    Fakes
    As Long as you try I am Fine
    Hey, I am GMT +2 rn. Would you mind playing like 2 hours earlier? I am fine with any weekendday i think
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    On Friday I can't earlierz... but Sunday I can at 1 pm my time if that's ok with you
    hi, when do you wanna play for gen 1 random ? GMT+2 available mostly at my night. Also how was your hangover on 4th of july ? Oo
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    hii! sorry for the delay, im gmt-3! I can play today, friday and sunday!

I don't celebrate July 4th x.x
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Sorry, can you play today after 11 PM my time (GMT+2) ?
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    im now on if you want to play...
    hi i got subbed in, when can you play?
    Nails
    Nails
    i should be on until deadline unless my internet dcs
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    ok, i can now if you want! I will be as SasukeNF on Smogtours
    I guess I answered you to late, hm.
    If you can find today a time just pm me a time and we can find something out
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Ok, sorry as you didn't answered before I thought you wouldn't show up. I will be ready to fight now if you wwant.
    when do you wanna play for rby cup? will be free most evenings and at the weekend gmt+1
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    activi pos
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    lol i forgot i was still there XD... take the win i don't have time to play today or tomorrow!
    I'm available during GMT-3 evenings in the next days to play for no johns. You can find me on IRC.
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Ok, im gmt-3 Aldo. I can play tomorrow at 6 pm more or less!
    Hi we have to play for No Johns Tourney

I'm GMT+2. Tell me when you can play.
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    oye, puedes jugar en unas 4 horas más??? es que me acabo de dar cuenta que en una hora más no puedo x.x
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    Bua, 4 horas más sería a las 3 de la madrugada de aquí :s. En cuarto.de hora puedes?
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    nvm, al final no saldré... te espero lo que habias dicho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…