Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo can u pls not call me out for not playing :( Would have been quite funny a month or 2 ago, but I am legit back and am actively playing room tours / laddering / building / posting
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    It was either you or finally
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Laga
    Laga
    xd
    Hey man, we're paired up for UU open R1. I'm +3 GMT and basically free all the day (The only time I wont be able to get on will be from midnight till 8am)
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    rip... Sunday it is. I should be free pretty much whenever that day.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Hi hoping you get back on in next 2 hours or so :)
    Sorry about my schedule again
    BlackBloodz
    I'm here, I'm in smogtours if you're ready
    Will be around a lot less for next two weeks. If you have to play me for a tournament, let me know and I'll try to get it done.
    bro, the only replays i found for your TR team were all losses. It wasn't intentional :[
    ey. When u wanna play for LCPL.
    The best for me would probably be some time Saturday or Sunday. I can make any time between like 11am and 11pm GMT pretty easily as long as I know when to be there.
    I am the one that brought the joke team fact, I have no problem in showing up myself. I wasn't talking about you or anyone in particular, I was just giving an advice to not ruin the spirit of the competition, and I didn't even watch your game / mention you, if you are curious, so I don't know who told you that twisted LOL, sorry anyway for what it counts i guess
    Hi! We are paired in RBY randbats. I'm GMT+2 and free the afternoon/evening except on Monday.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    -4 and I'm sure I'll see you around at some point
    I've never watched the Amazing Race because I don't think I'd enjoy a documentary about white people.
    cool i get to slay you in dpp nu no bringing innovation pls xd
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Innovate? Me? Why would I do that? I'm just gonna bring Charizard, Manectric, Tauros, Regirock, Haunter, Jynx, Medicham, Slowking, and Skuntank.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    All 9 of em
    Raseri
    Raseri
    ill only need 8 mons to beat you...
    Lol, what is your avatar from? Seems like a gif pieced together from a video of some kind?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    look at beyonce's instagram
    We're paired for battle factory, when do you want to play ? I'm gmt+2 and Thursday/Wed would be best for me I think
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Sorry, not feeling well and I forgot about this. You can claim activity if you want or reschedule tomorrow. Don't care which.
    Zephir
    Zephir
    I'm still here if you have your team. Otherwise hmm I should be on tomorrow around my 3PM, and possibly the evening too
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    hey i messaged you on smogtours
    hey, what do you think about adding a mega ddance set to the ttar analysis? i already have two analyses in the qc stage but i'd still be up to do it if you want
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    nope I think the OO mention of it on the current analysis is still a fair and accurate representation of its usefulness.
    When you say "teamlock in bo3 like in VGC", what do you mean? My understanding of VGC bo3s is that they're pick 4 each game, and it can be a different 4 each time. Is that wrong?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Yes, which imo is why it could work in VGC, but not in dubs. The sidebar makes it maybe work.
    finally
    finally
    teamlock in smogon doubles makes walking on legos look fun
    Don't wanna derail the thread, but you did make a few posts that spun Volt Absorb in a positive light... Pretty much all of the posts you made on page two of secondary ability seem accepting of the ability. If that was not your intention back then, sorry for lumping you in; thanks for the clarification. L8r :>
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    If I did, it's because I had no idea it was going to get Drain Punch, which was one the dumbest things that has ever happened in CAP.
    We got paired up again, this time for RBY Randbats. My schedule's pretty much the same as it was last week (free today and tomorrow up until 2:30 PM my time, free all day Friday, free after 1 PM on Saturday and free after 3 PM on Sunday) and I won't need time to build a team this time, so whenever you're good to play we can go.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    That actually works out since I just got a call and have to run somewhere quick anyway, so maybe about a half hour or hour from now might work?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    k fite?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Sure thing. Smogtours?
    yea, i 100% support Nollan's proposal if we have to do something about Swagger :>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…