Theorymon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How've you been man? Just getting into Triples on Showdown (18-0) and it's really fun.
    temp
    temp
    Yeah, triples is really fun. Care to test teams out against each other? :]
    Serapis
    Serapis
    Sure. If you wanna find me just look in the CT Room on Pokemon Showdown. (SerapisX)
    Guess who just became Big Boss again? :P

RIP free time
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    BTW if you think thats bad, imagine being both Mario and Big Boss at the same time while training Pokemon
    DragonWhale
    DragonWhale
    hm, I guess sleeping is overrated at that stage
    Yo, heard you got an OP for a BS Rotations meta discussion. I was interested in a Rotations discussion. You still got plans to post that? i'd really appreciate.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Thankfully my mom is alright, but I'm fairly overwhelemed in catching up on Smogon and School stuff. So if you could do major parts of it, that'd be great!
    6tennis
    6tennis
    Oh no! That's horrible. I'll start working on a potential OP and PM when I'm done. Thanks!
    6tennis
    6tennis
    How's this?

It took a while, but the discussion thread for Battle Spot Rotations is finally here.

Are there any common threats that you’ve seen in Rotations? How have you dealt with those threats? Conversely, what Pokemon do you find effective in the metagame? How did your opponents deal with your team? Are there any common pairings of Pokemon or strategies that you’ve seen a lot?

Usage stats can be found here, for reference.

I know that Rotations isn’t a commonly-played format, considering it isn’t available for play on PS! but it’s still worth a discussion thread.

It's a start. What do you think?
    Hey Theorymon! If you have the time, I'd really appreciate it if you filled out this GP survey. "help us help you" and all that. Thanks! Link is here: spo.ink/gpsurvey
    FiVE YEaRs AGO a GiRl WaS RuN OvEr By A PlaYgGroUNd POsT ThIS oN TheoRYmOn'S SmoG0n WaLl or YoU WiLl Be NExT
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Damn you took a long time to mention that, are you sure the Playground hasn't already got ya?
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    I didn't mention it before because I was too lazy to + distractions.
    FiVE YEaRs AGO a GiRl WaS RuN OvEr By A PlaYgGroUNd POsT ThIS oN TheoRYmOn'S SmoG0n WaLl or YoU WiLl Be NExT
    Are you ready?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Ready for what? Sorry, I had a rather rough couple of weeks, so I probably forgot!
    Arcueid
    Arcueid
    Are you ready for this Sunday Night, when WWE Champ John Cena, defends his title, in the WWE SUUUUUPERSLAM. You can order this once in a lifetime pay per view for just $59.99
    FiVE YEaRs AGO yIlX cAmE uP wItH a ShItTy CrEePyPaStA aNd WaS RuN OvEr By A PlaYgGroUNd POsT ThIS oN TheoRYmOn'S SmoG0n WaLl or YoU WiLl Be NExT
    Tmon I hope you're planning some Pluto tribute thread for July 14th the hype is real
    if you see this before i go to bed, come on irc so I can give you rufusdrumknott's LC pokemon. otherwise meet up with her tomorrow coz she just went to bed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…