IronBullet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, sorry if you aren't a B101 mod but do you know if they are still accepting lc tutors? Cus there is LC every round, but the apply thread doesn't mention LC rip.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    sorry no, we're currently overstocked with lc tutors :(
    Max Carvalho
    Max Carvalho
    RIP me, thanks man :]
    Hey dude, can you take a look at some UU teams and tell me if they need any changes?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    sure man, pm them to me and i'll take a look :)
    Analytic
    Analytic
    Okie :)
    hey bro you know if these UU analysis are in the smogon web updated? or is missing some mons, thx :)
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    hey bro most of them have been revamped recently and the ones that haven't are pretty much up to date anyway, so yes :)
    So was Pidgeot really that bad in UU? May just be my inexperience with the tier but it never seemed more threatening than like Aero or Gatr imo.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    man if confusion didn't exist pidge would be nowhere near broken :P
    Kink
    Kink
    I second everything IB93 said. It really is the scald-like confusion that just absolutely completely invalidates a game from a competitive standpoint.
    Clone
    Clone
    Ban Hurricane
    on phone but add rotom cut to the thread about teambuilder even suggestions imo. specs should run 252 speed not hp and prolly suggest timid
    I'm relatively new so I'm not to sure how to PM. But anyway, I posted two of the same threads on accident and I was wondering if you could take one of them down? It was my RU "Scrafty & Friends" team. Thanks [:
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    sure! to pm, when you click someone's name just click "start a conversation" in between the profile page and follow buttons. or you can go to your inbox and click "start a new conversation" under the dropdown menu.
    Hey dude, can you please check your PMs :)
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    hey yeah i've seen it, sorry i've been busy this week so i haven't got round to replying yet. i'll discuss it with the other mods and get back to you soon :)
    Analytic
    Analytic
    Alright :)
    The Program got filled up so quickly? :o

I am GMT +5:30, I saw it only now :(
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    yeah it gets filled up ridiculously fast :( sorry! try to sign up as soon as it goes up next time, and i'd advise you to keep refreshing the page close to the signup time.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    If there is an opening for RU, NU or Ubers could you please let me know?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    we do have spots available for those tiers, contact leftiez and let him know :)
    I sent you a PM a few hours ago with my new descriptions- I just want to make sure you received them.
    Just curious, are you guys going to do revamps for mons that have outdated analyses on the dex? If not I dont mind skimming through to remove mentions of OU/BL mons if I have free time, wondering bc there's no point in making edits to something if its getting a new analysis.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    i think we're just going to stick to cms edits for those. ill check them out though, because if they are really outdated we might need to do a total revamp. there are very few that still have mentions of ou/bl pokemon anyway; most have been revamped recently.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Alright, thanks for letting me know.
    IronBullet
    For LO Attacker Mamoswine, it sounds like Adamant is preferred due to it netting more KOs. Given that, does it make any sense to not run max speed? Would dropping down a few speed tiers give any benefits in terms of survivability?
    hey um could u add me on skype i need to ask a question about the tutor program ? myh skype is crazedgamer
    Did you wanna schedule a specific time?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    yeah i know, sorry i wasn't clear i meant i need a couple of days after next tuesday to prepare
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Thursday/Friday/Saturday nights are always really hard because they're nights I earn my coin playing music . It's pushing it a little but I guess Sunday night is a possibility, but maybe a little earlier like 11am GMT?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    ah okay, no worries. yeah that sounds good! if something comes up i'll let you know as soon as possible :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…