1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Comments on Profile Post by cant say

1. GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    iv been in the 1400s dropped to even 1410s due to serious bad luck.
    Jul 15, 2015
  2. GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    and was mentioning how since the main reason I bothered to start a YouTube (my bss skills) and by extension w/e I do pkmn related such as ps and smogon etc, I should just have opposing Emperor Kyogre raid and destroy us in this vulnerable time
    Jul 15, 2015
  3. GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    aka quit YT
    Jul 15, 2015
  4. cant say
    cant say
    lol I hate playing at the start of new seasons coz the ladder is fucked. wait like a week for it to settle a bit and play again. maybe try out the special ladder in the meantime or practice on free battles for the upcoming legends rotation comp
    Jul 15, 2015
  5. GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    I was on a 3 game win streak and then lost 3 straight to literally super lucky stuff. There's no control over that whatsoever. And then it continued randomly afterwards too
    Jul 15, 2015
  6. cant say
    cant say
    the lower ladder is why I struggle to find motivation to even get started tbh. just bring mega kang until you reach at least 1600 then bring the real team
    Jul 15, 2015
  7. GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    I mean the real reason I was sub1500 was because of hax losing games that were highly in my favor. Low ladder vs high ladder meant nothing in those games I had. But I know what you're saying the first 100-150 points just feels like a useless grind irrelevant for true laddering results later on and really is discouraging every season reset
    Jul 16, 2015
  8. cant say
    cant say
    I always take a week or two off at the start of a new season to let it settle a bit (let the weird players drop to the 13/1400's). Like right now I'm finishing my living dex so I can SR shiny legends :)
    Jul 16, 2015