Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Temmie :]

EGG... WILL HATCH!

you feel... SOMETHING

-------------------------------------------------------

Human... it was nice to meet you!

...Goodbye.
    Special enemy Temmie appears here to defeat you!!
    strawberry
    strawberry
    hOI!!!
    Numera
    Numera
    Awww, so hunger... *dies*

hOI! I'm Temmie!

NO! Muscles r nt cute!

NOOOO!!!!!1
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    feed temmie flakes
    What's Firebot? edit: found it, it still seems rather general for this sort of thing... Also, thanks for the sympathy and I'm sorry to hear it was that bad for you.
    you felt your sins crawling up your back
    Acklow
    Acklow
    My other fanspiracy is that Undertale is actually an indirect sequel to Cave Story and the floating island is actually Mt. Ebott, but that still needs fleshing out.
    astroboy
    astroboy
    hey what ever happened to alphys in genocide route? i thought undyne said that alphys was gonna tell asgore to absorb the six human souls but? we never heard from or even saw her, we just heard her mentioned in genocide.
    Ullar
    Ullar
    hmmmm, my guess is she did her hurried 'upgrade' on Mettaton then fled to the capital like the coward she still was

remember, in Genocide she has nobody to boost her self-esteem or steer her away from her morally ambiguous path

also ASGORE is significantly dumber in genocide, as opposed to neutral for obv reasons
    [01:12:46] <Arikado> Can you make me feel like a star?
    [01:12:46] <Arikado> Can you make me shake and scream?
    [01:12:46] <Arikado> Can you make me beg now, baby?
    [01:12:46] <Arikado> Can I leave you loving me?
    [01:12:55] <Arikado> Can you make me lose my mind?
    [01:12:55] <Arikado> Can you tease me?
    [01:12:55] <Arikado> Can you make me wanna dream?
    aVocado
    aVocado
    [01:12:55] <Arikado> Can you please me?
    [01:13:02] <Arikado> If we did it on a magazine
    [01:13:02] <Arikado> If we did it on a silver screen
    [01:13:02] <Arikado> If we did it on the bathroom floor
    [01:13:02] <Arikado> Would your girlfriend call me a whore?
    ─────▄████▀█▄
    ───▄█████████████████▄
    ─▄█████.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼▼▼▼
    ▄███████▄.▲.▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
    ███████████████████▀▀

REPOST THIS TEN TIMES IF YOU ARE COOL/SMART
    "Now if you'll excuse me I have to roleplay as a hermaphroditic slutty snake-woman alcoholic"

selissa ??
    Ullar
    Ullar
    Aye

She got laid by a human last night yo
    aVocado
    aVocado
    that human was me ;)
    Ullar
    Ullar
    According to my GM it was Geraldo Rivera
    and they suck at games too
    "Matchmaking gnomes and man-haters since 2014."

I think I'd like to hear that story, if it's true...
    internet
    internet
    Sure, continue.
    Ullar
    Ullar
    Ok, so I'm in this piracy campaign right now, and our group of players got press-ganged. We were quickly made the object of much persecution by the master-at-arms, but we mutinied eventually. But before that, we got to know the crew better, and get them on our side. I 'befriended' this one gnome named Conchobar who I kinda took pity on. Serial womanizer - except he sucked at it and was really creepy. Naturally, I tried to kill two birds with one stone, and get him a girl (while coaching him) and befriending another of the crew. Enter Aretta Bansion, who I later learned was a former prostitute and serial man-hater! I gently nudged them in my own autistic way (being a holy knight of a goddess of love), and though it still bewilders me, they're really close now.

>endrant

I'm also captain of a ship now, because I was first mate when a player dropped out. Wheeee....
    Ullar
    Ullar
    In fact, my many redemption/general idiocy escapades have gotten me in a lot of trouble. I died in my very first tabletop game, and countless times since.

In fact, just yesterday, I made the first steps towards civilizing a barbaric cannibal.

I also attempted to reason with a very hungry undead and failed, almost resulting in a death!

It's fun shit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…