Frizy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi frizy we are matched in uu open

I'm GMT+2, what time do u wanna play ?
    Frizy
    Frizy
    o hey sry i forgot to reply to this. tbh i'd prefer to play sometime next weekend if thats possible, if not i can play evenings/night each weekday. im gmt+10
    Laga
    Laga
    aight, next weekend sounds nice considering the fact that i dont have teams yet :]
    Laga
    Laga
    hey man, wanna play now? weekend will be tight, so it would be practical to play today or tomorrow :)
    Hey, I'm GMT-3 was really early when u left me a message on IRC and I was sleeping Oo

But well, I can play mostly at GMT-3 evenings, but I can try to play during my mornings if I stay up for a long time (I'm on vacation so that's not really a big deal). It would be cool to play before weekend because I have to travel back to my uni city on Sunday and have to package stuff, say goodbye to family etc...
    sorry for taking ages to message but gotta play for sunset tour
    Frizy
    Frizy
    yo im gmt+10 and i should be on all day tomorrow so whichever time suits you will probably work for me
    lol OBLITERATED. gg. @Stallion
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    Damn can't tag on this tablet. Oh well..
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Nigga suck my dick
    Frizy
    Frizy
    some of those ref calls were worse tragedies than the holocaust
    Looks like we're meant to play tonight for WCoP. I'll just hang on smogtours for the night (there now), what time is best for you? (I'm central timezone)
    tell me when you can play 4 Time Travel Tournement, i'm GMT +2 and i can play every day by 15:00 to 18:00
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey i should be able to play at 15:00 your time every day so ill catch you on then
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey i see ur on we can play now if you want
    Nuanda92
    Nuanda92
    k i'm on on smogtours and lobby
    Hey, we need to play for DPP open. I'm gmt -5, and will probably be mostly available during weekends but if needed we can set something up during the week as well. Just let me know what works best for you.
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey, im gmt+10 and i should be free for the most part over the weekend as well. whatever time suits you will probably work for me
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I should be around the rest of the day for whenever you're ready, just message me when you're on and I'll get back to you when I see it.
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey ill be available for the next couple of hours
    Hey, we are paired against for RBY cup. I'm GMT +1, pretty easy to find on PO main channel during the day.
    Hey man, we're paired for ADV cup, I'm AEST time and I'm available from 5-10pm weekdays, Saturday after 5pm and whenever on Sunday. Hit me up with what days and times your free.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Now is fine
    Frizy
    Frizy
    lol shit sorry man i completely spaced out after i sent the vm and forgot about it...would the same time tomorrow work? i promise i wont forget this time lol..
    Snowy
    Snowy
    No worries man, the same time should be fine.
    Sorry, didn't make it today. Sunday 3 pm works?
    Otherwise I would be also here whole saturday, so we could also play saturday morning my time or something
    Frizy
    Frizy
    yea sure that works for me
    hey buddy, we need to play for smogon classics, i'm usually available after 19pm gmt-3, when are you available?
    Frizy
    Frizy
    well it works for me pretty much anyday as well (except maybe wednesday), so want to do it tomorrow (in ~13 hours)?
    Disenchanted
    Disenchanted
    13hours from now? What times this would be?
    Frizy
    Frizy
    im on smogtours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…