Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did some calcs for you:

252+ Atk Metang Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Aurorus: 264-312 (68 - 80.4%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
    252+ SpA Choice Specs Aurorus Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Metang: 322-380 (99.3 - 117.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
    252+ SpA Choice Specs Refrigerate Aurorus Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Metang: 156-185 (48.1 - 57%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
    Smallguy
    Smallguy
    Fuck I'm an idiot.

Here you go!

252+ SpA Choice Specs Aurorus Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Metang: 214-254 (66 - 78.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
    252+ SpA Choice Specs Refrigerate Aurorus Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Metang: 105-123 (32.4 - 37.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    if you want to post that in the thread thats fine, i dont really see how they benefit me in any way since i essentially knew the roles (i overestimated bp a little but still). I know you're trying to be nice, and I don't want your efforts to go to waste
    Smallguy
    Smallguy
    Nah, no worries. Sure, I can post em if you want; I just like solidfying Pokemon strategy and stuff.
    We play in LC Open. When is a good time for you?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hey sorry i never got back to you, i'm gmt-7 and i can do most days after 3pm
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I'll see if I can make it on Saturday at that time. That should be my best available time.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    ok sounds like a plan
    man i hate it when u lose a match and the next opponent u get is retarded, its like the ladder is mocking u. "aw was that too tough? maybe u can handle a guy with kingler"
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    LOLOLOL
    Hello, when can you play for the UU Open Round 2 ? Just so you know, i'm GMT+2 and available almost everyday if you suggest a reasonable time.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hey there, I'm gmt-7. how does saturday around 10am my time (7pm your time) work, i'd also be willing to play Friday or Sunday at the same time. if that time block doesnt work let me know and i'll figure somethign otu
    we play for nu tour, im gmt-4, give me a time and I'll try to be there my schedule is kinda tight so I cant randomly play
    when haunt on b1 with 1 hp eden start no damage no tears butter bean and 20 streak
    pupl
    when lose.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i coulda sworn we played already, you can lose to my wormadam team tomorrow before the smogcast k?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Idk if that'll work as I'll just be getting off work, but it probably should! Regardless, we see each other often so I'm not worried lol
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    mmk, i work at 6est that night so anytime after works too i suppose. seriously, bring ur wormadam checks.
    you're my favourite (BAN ME PLEASE) on smogon!

hit the gym!
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    loved the s/o, i started training for swim again so i'll deff be in shape by october. the real struggle is remembering to get a passport LOL i should prob do that lik ern
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    make sure you know some hot canadian bitches, they aint even gotta be single i guess
    CanadianWifier
    CanadianWifier
    legit, 90% of the girls i hit it off with at parties are there without their boy friends; pisses me off so much LOL

ye get on that passport shit imo

do you use more energy swimming underwater? Kappa
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…