Audiosurfer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol i actually did have stuff to do, sorry
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    oh lol, that's fine then. but real talk next time you're free give it a try, it's fun i swear
    Hey man it's SingleThunder. I was wondering when you were available to continue B101 tutoring. I'm GMT-4 and it's 9 pm right now as reference. I'm generally available 7 to 11 pm, and Tuesdays I'm completely busy. Most of the time, the meetings will probably be whenever I have the chance to come on and find you :/
    Either way, I'm pumped for this! Time to win.
    in the interests of not cluttering the thread further I take this to VM. what are the downsides of the 2 users I listed, kylecole and blood totem? those of pwnemon and mizuhime are obvious but I must be missing something with these other 2
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    no problem, i'm fine with any questions regarding it, glad to help
    Stratos
    "probably" its already happened in a big way lol
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    what i meant is a continued drop lol, you've definitely fallen off since you got demoted (for good reason)
    comp shit the bed for a minute there but now i do remember bein like "man what happened to audio he used to be cool and now hes a condescending prick"

glad ur back to normal tho
    SPOILERS DON'T SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT 'EM

Oh god Star cried. It did seem somewhat forced though - nor did I feel like every tear she shedded had to be repaid in blood.
    Flygonial
    Flygonial
    Apparently, the synopsis for 'Storm the Castle' is out:

When Marco is captured by Toffee and held for wand-ransom, Star enters into an unlikely alliance with Ludo and Buff Frog.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    sounds like it should be interesting. also nice new tumblr dude
    Flygonial
    Flygonial
    lol I don't even post on it, but I might in the future.
    Heya ! I'll be your tutee this round in B101 ! I hope you reconize me from the dou room (and when i haxed your aerodactly team). Looking forward to the 1st session !
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    someone said that right now is early morning for you so i'm most def not available during your evenings
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    I don't think this is gonna work. with this time difference there's no way i'll be able to tutor you, and you were just tutored last round. can I tutor n10sit instead?
    Silverwhiteblue
    Silverwhiteblue
    alright , i suppose we cant help it. gl
    you're my hero *-*
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Thank you :) when I think I lack the strength to write one more suspect post it's people like you who inspire me.
    I don't know you but I love that avatar :o
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    thanks :) glad to hear. not sure if i'll switch or not but it's been getting some cool responses which is nice
    Tag chaos in the like thread. I'd do it but I don't have the rep to get away with bugging him.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    yeah im not about to get chaos involved over firebot likes. i personally object to it but i'm not particularly invested in firebot anyways and he's guaranteed to have more important stuff he's dealing with. sorry :(
    Hi we need to battle for Low Budget Tour :] I'm GMT+8, how about you?
    Alkov
    Alkov
    May I know if there's daylight savings for you so if you're GMT-5 are you 13hours behind me or 12 instead?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    yeah daylight savings time so when i say gmt -5 im referring to central daylight time, not eastern standard
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    central standard is gmt -6 if that helps
    Hey audio if no else wants to do it, can you just sign me up for rap battle premier league?
    I'm willing to put in a lot of effort for it since rap battling on PS used to be something I did with Benja a lot and I think it would be lame if the dubs room didn't have any representation in this tournament
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    just so you know i haven't left you hanging im currently looking for someone to be your partner and if no one else comes forward i'll do it and you'll just have to teach me lol
    clius
    clius
    Alright thanks man :)
    Hey I need writing advice. Im trying to close my college essay with something unique but also worthwhile, I keep naturally turning to circular endings but it feels really cliche. Are there any other types of conclusion strategies u know of that I can try??? Or are circular endings not cliche and im just freaking out
    Yo! We are paired for low budget tour. I'm GMT +2. When do you want to play for that?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    i'm gmt -5 and am usually found in the doubles room. im free anytime that's not 10am-4pm my time on weekdays but im free all day on weekends so maybe saturday?
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    Saturday sounds good. I should be free from 8pm my time.
    Stall Hater
    Stall Hater
    Yo! Whenever you are online message me on smogtours or find me on main in old gens room.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    It's in my sig too (that's the writing hyperlink) but I never even though about that, thanks for the heads up :) any thoughts on the posts?
    Paynes
    Paynes
    that girl must have had to print a shitload of invitations o.0
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    it was actually just a class. she was referring to everyone in our grade from our old school, which was around 20somethin kids total. and then there were friends she made at our new school so yeah it wasn't like a whole school's amount of invites. changed the wordin to hopefully make it clearer.
    so you'e like 9 hours-ish from your tutee, and im like 12 hours away from mine.

just found it weird lol x_x
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    so we should switch tutees?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    i told leftiez about this and he agreed to swap them
    Hey! You are my tutor this round n_n I am GMT+5:30 and available almost anytime.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    I'm gmt -5 (central daylight) and am free on weekdays any time that isn't 10am-4pm my time and am free all day on weekends. I'm always in the doubles room and on PS in general, so that's where I'd like to conduct our meetings.
    s_aman
    s_aman
    kay. no probs
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    actually you're probably going to switch to having memoric as your tutor. i told leftiez how our time difference is huge and another tutor has the same problem for doubles, so if we switched tutees it would be more convenient for everyone since you'd be tutored by someone with a much closer timezone, and he agreed to switch them. sorry for the inconvenience
    Um, you weren't there :x I'm gonna go eat dinner, give me a time for later today if you want to play.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    sorry, forgot about this. am on now though and will try to stay on so we can get this done
    deoxys speed
    deoxys speed
    im on :o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…