Rico
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey something happened to the pokemon showdown servers we can only connect to , eos.psim.us , pandora , gold server plz do something i cant even connect to my own server ....
    i think beacuse of some service on eos server it is happening..
    thank you!!!
    this isnt a name change or server registration :)

if its not too much of a hassle, could you change the name of the Smogon Doubles room to Doubles OU?
    Rico
    Rico
    Perhaps I should reiterate. I don't handle any Pokemon Showdown requests on my wall. If you want anything related to Pokemon Showdown that requires an admin your best bet is to PM myself and/or Haunter.
    Stop writing on my profile for name changes or server registration. Refer to the threads in the Pokemon Showdown section of the forum.
    Rico
    Rico
    There's a please in there somewhere but I ran out of characters. I don't answer these kinds of requests on my wall.
    Server Name: Hyper Blaze
    Server Address: 96.250.242.225.psim.us
    Owner's PS Name: Steven Amethyst
    Owner's Smogon Name: Steven amethyst
    Owner's contact Email: jjhero4@gmail.com or jjhayden12@yahoo.com
    General comment to Jasmine: People cant join any servers other than frost, pandora, gold, and joimslab. This is becuase of their client types. The other servers follow the basic given client, and I'd like to say that due to the fact they are all not working maybe it has to do with that? Thats one possibility.
    1vI
    1vI
    Though, the pages fail to load anything many times, so who knows what the problem is.
    Have a good week!
    Rico
    Rico
    Thank you for reporting this, we are working to resolve the problem.
    I've got a question for you. Every day we're forced to restart our server as battles stop working, do you have any idea why? I'm pretty sure it is installed properly, as everything else seems to work.
    Pei Kong
    Hi. I think a file is wrong on your files. I THINK that's the cause. ;)
    AchromaticLV
    AchromaticLV
    Thanks for answering this.
    Hello,
    is it ok to use a server name which represents a country's server?(ex: Thailand's Server or Thai Server)
    Hi, Jasmine. Can you help me reset/recover my password in the Smogon Showdown? I really forgot my password.
    My username is 'Dee Em'.

I appreciate your time reading this.

Sincerely.
    Rico
    Rico
    Hi, these are not the kind of things that can be solved via my wall. If you have forgotten your password please either get in to contact with any admin online on Pokemon Showdown (ask one of our moderators if none are immediately available and they can find one) or send us a PM here.

To start a PM, you can either click "Information" on a person's profile and find the link that says "Start a conversation" or you can click their name in a post and select "Start a Conversation" from there.
    Server Name: Friendship
    Your PS Name: IndianCharizard#, Astraea, Brendon McCullum
    Your Smogon Name: Brendon McCullum
    Your Contact Email: IC880496@Gmail.com
    Rico
    Rico
    Please message the people listed in the thread. You can click the three names and it will automatically start a PM.
    vroom vroom mudda fugga

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅|█
    8 ▄██THE YAOI TANK███▅▄▃▂
    █████████████████████►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
    YOU JUST GOT HIT BY

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅|█
    ▄██THE YAOI TANK███▅▄▃▂
    █████████████████████►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

REPOST ON 10 PROFILES OR NO MORE GAY FOR YOU
  • Loading…