Frosty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• since you are going to be gone should I seek a subref for the psyquic gym?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I doubt it will be picked before I return, but it is up to you.

I will try to get it today or tommorow tho.
    Frosty, regarding Shrine of Ruin. You have a team strategy in mind?

My Adventure character is Rock / Dark, and I can bring any of my non-maxed pokemon.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Oh yeah, well they definitely seem like dark types.

So, let Roark and Clefable attack them, while you guys can sneak into the Jagged Pass.

Is that okay?
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Frosty, may be you take out the Geodude and Let Gallade setup a Reflect Screen? Then Gallade could chill or Wish?

We need to switch threat around -_-'
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Frosty, what do you we do now in the Adventure battle? Do we put up gravity again or just go with it?

Clefable can do Magical Leaf but it will only extend the battle, and Clefable can't do Gravity and Grass Knot this round due to EN.
    Guess what zarator forgot again? To fix Gardevoir's HP and/or EN! You might want to re-order or something.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    obviously.

Replaced HH with chill. Dunno how threat will work. But I don't think Syclant will pass Dragonair this round and since Necturna will attack only once before falling (hopefully), eh.
    I would like to Co-Host the tourney with you. Also could you tell me what you are expecting of your Co-Host?
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Frosty, I fixed the recoil damage on Gallade. Forgot about it since it wouldn't have KO'd -_-'
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Frosty, I am asking the questions wrt you being our Mod. And since other mods are not sure about this.

In out Tourney battle, the Sleep Talk action to with Kitsunoh is encored to, fails on action 1 right? Or no?
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Lots of spelling mistakes there, forgive me pls -_-'
    Whoops, I might have forgot to apply Gardevoir's Leftovers. I have done so. Lemme know if this would impact your orders ^^'
    Frosty
    Frosty
    It actually does. But then the possibility of a crit counters it so I am good.
    Do I have to ask for a subref for my TLR? Because 1 reffing a month is not gonna cut it for me, sorry
    I forgot to mention in my post, but would you prefer singles or doubles for ice qual?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I intend to do my triples on the gym. But since regular doubles is broken I'd like Singles. Also I can help you examine the other gyms if you need.
    Frosty, my third substitution in LLAMA is action based, and not round based. Since I mentioned "Mawile is not under the effects of a P/E move that action". So Greninja uses Taunt on action 2?

If that is not the case, then please explain why so? Because I meant it to be action based.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Ah okay Frosty. I just poked P2X7 about it.

So something like, "If your first and second substitution didn't trigger on an action, And blah blah that action, THEN blah blah." Should be good I think?

Will keep it in mind for laterz. Although Imo, if one of the clause as a time relevance then the sub belongs in that time frame I think?

But yeah, explicit mention is better. 9_9
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Explicit is always better. In that case someone could feel that since you said "that action" on the other clauses of that sub, you mean to consider only the action. But others may read the other clauses as independent and the main clause as being "if X and Y didn't activated until now". None of those interpretations are absurd.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Hmm yeah Fair Enough.
    [ONCE]IF Azumarill is under a damaging Water Typed Move AND Infernape is a target THEN Protect

Wanna rewrite this one before I order?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    you are too kind. Fixed. Tks
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    We have both dealt enough with pedantry, lets just have a fun match. Also I'm going to start posting mon profiles when I send out for Fire Gym just to make them accessible. Any objections?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    none from me
    Volunteering to help with sub rules. Probably not the best candidate, but if there's something I agree with is that sub rules are incredibly dumb -.-
    meant to catch you on IRC, but since nobody else seems to want to ref the qualifier matches do you care if I self-ref them? i wont even take the uc, but with the 'reffing drought' we have atm its gonna be tough to find people to ref :/
    Frosty
    Frosty
    uh.

ugh.

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. But only if you promise to consider something to deal with the ref shortage.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Also, if I remove crit/effects/etc/status from an arena, can I self-ref the Gym Match
    Frosty
    Frosty
    My own gym matches I mean
    I don't mean to sound like I'm rushing you, but just a reminder that you're up in my TLR!
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I know. Stuff got on my way sunday -_-.
    What would happen if we don't reach the 32 participants needed? Would we change the tournament format and give only 1 legend?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    More than 16 participants = 2 legends, so you are safe in that regard. As for tourney format, wiping out one that fits all (or most) the contestants is why I pay you for :). I can suggest stuff later, but you gotta figure how to adapt the format.
    I forgot about Leftovers recovery in your TLR for Gardevoir so it has 10 more HP. It will not affect the outcome of who you fight but it might affect your options. Do you wish to change orders?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Nope. Fine as is.
    Hey I sent out Aurumoth vs waterwarrior in his training match. He's reffing, so I thought I'd tell someone ;)
    Frosty
    Frosty
    okie. Tag me if I need to confirm it
    So, everything regarding bans and stuff is pretty much done. Do I send the actual OP to you in a PM and you approve it before it being posted? Also, where do I post the census data? In that same post? Or in Network Center?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Send me OP for approval and post census on Network Center. Census can be posted now.
    tavok
    Also also also also also, regarding the third place prize since you didn't answer that: I don't think the third place should get 6 trained mons, even if they are NU or UU; maybe 3?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    2 are enough. 3 if you feel lovely.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…