PDC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gotta play for hydrei cup once again, gmt+2 here, free almost all the time. When play?
    PDC
    PDC
    maybe sometime tomorrow
    Paired for Triforce tournament round 2, i'm gmt +2, contact me on the french room on PS when u're available
    PDC
    PDC
    ok
    EAST!! WEST!! CLASH!! I'm gmt -3 and am available every day before saturday.
    PDC
    PDC
    ok
    Sup man. Paired for hydreigon cup finals. What times can you play this weekend?
    PDC
    PDC
    sometime monday would be best
    CagedWisdom42
    CagedWisdom42
    Well it would have to be around 11PM for me :/ idk if that works for you. Could have done it this morning or in the next hour or so if you can make it.
    Yo, we're playing for wcop, i prefer to play on sunday if possible since i'll be at a wedding on the 10th-11th, lmk if thats good for you! I'm GMT+1 etc etc
    PDC
    PDC
    sunday sounds good
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Aight, is 4pm EST a suitable time for you? I can play between 9pm-1am in my timezone in case of
    PDC
    PDC
    yes that sounds good, see you then
    Hello the legend pdc show. Been a while i dont see you, what about you? U always are in my heart! See you PDC :3
    PDC
    PDC
    hellpowna n_n
    bleach hasn't been good since 2005
    col49
    col49
    but post-soul society is a derivative, shounen shlockfest. just w/good character designs and fight choreography
    Bouff
    Bouff
    u say that like its not a good thing
    col49
    col49
    honestly, if i want that kinda ish, i'd either go for op that goes all in and does it right, or something like rave master that diverts from convention enough to do some cool shit to improve on it
    ive got limited irc access but im idling on smogtours often, so if u need to play in a hurry, i can.

cant do po unfortunately.
    PDC
    PDC
    friday maybe?
    MoxieInfinite
    MoxieInfinite
    that should be fine, as long as its not too late.
    yo, we gotta play for oupl. im gmt -5 and will be on most days after 6pm. any day in particular work best for you?
    Fortune
    Fortune
    i'll try to be on
    Fortune
    Fortune
    something's wrong with my net and i can only connect to the main server. i really dont feel like playing with all the lag so let's play tomorrow
    Fortune
    Fortune
    play now?
    My Dad asked me if I liked PDC and I legit said yea he's cool but he meant some group he used to work with that he brought over once, sorry g__G
    when do you want to play for gsc cup? i'll be free anytime.
    PDC
    PDC
    weekened sometime should be good
    when do you wanna play for gsc cup? i'm gmt -3.
    PDC
    PDC
    want to give me the win i need it
    PDC
    PDC
    but really maybe sometime on the weekend like saturday would be good?
    Hi we are oppo for Hydreigon Cup :) when can u play? I won't be online tomorrow, thursday, friday and sunday. So today or saturday or next week if we have time. My gmt is +2 and i can play between 7 and 12 PM my time.
    PDC
    PDC
    how about friday?
    Snou
    Snou
    I said i won't be online friday (if you're talking about today) o.o
    Your avatar is dope
    PDC
    PDC
    haha, good to see more people are fans
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Did you happen to see them on Jimmy Fallon last week? They played one of their new songs as well as a cover of Lionel Richie's Easy (like sunday morning). Both were awesome.
    PDC
    PDC
    i didn't, i'll have to check that out for sure! the cover of easy was really good i must say, i didn't expect such a 180 from what the original sounds like when i first heard it, i didn't think it would work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…