McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're paired for UU Open IV round 1.
    My timezone is GMT + 1 and I can play 30th July, 7th August, and 9th-12th August.
    Pick a time and I'll see if it works on one of those dates, and if not we can reschedule.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    sorry for the lack of activity, i couldnt be around this week end and monday
    tmrw i can play between 6PM and midnight my time, same on wednesday
    just give me an hour during this timerange and a place to look for you and i'll do it, granted im not playing for Smogon Classic at that exact time (in that case, i'll be available right after)
    AllAttack
    AllAttack
    No problem. Around 7-9 PM your time seems good tomorrow, and you can just PM me on the main server or send me a message here.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    alright i'll be there tmrw
    sorry for all the hate you get dude, you're a great pokemon battler, chin up :)
    Do deleted votes from those ubers suspects count (cuz they were deleted based on subjective criteria and it's would be very easy to just say something that wouldn't get deleted)
    I am curious to whether or not tiering contributor badge can be achieved through PU suspects or not, as that is my main tier. Just wondering, thanks in advance.
    I have a few questions regarding the new TC badge standars. If I already have 8 votes and was about to ask for the alum version (I already have the nromal TC) do I ask for it or do I post more?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    why would you need to post more? you can ask for it (link ur votes in PM)
    I never clicked on ur avatar before now, but i should have. it is a good one
    Salut roro, j'ai vu les matchs de WCUP, je compatis. Promis l'an prochain, on ramène la wcup à la maison. En attendant, j'ai décidé, cette année le GS sera mien. Si l'envi te prends je ne serai pas contre quelques matchs dans ces tiers.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    tu peux me trouver sur irc ou sur skype :)
    Unfortunately for me, we're paired up for Round 1 of Smogon Classics playoffs. I'm GMT -5 EST. Let me know a time this weekend that works out best for you.
    Prankster.
    Prankster.
    I work overnights Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'll be sleeping during the day and have other things to get done. Could you maybe play tonight then? If not, I could do the same time Tuesday instead of tomorrow.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    tuesday will work better, thanks
    by same time, do you mean the time of your VM or 6-7 PM my time? because i'll be gone between 6-7 on tuesday, the time of your VM (1h20 from now) is better for me
    Prankster.
    Prankster.
    So near 7:30 PM my time is when you would like to play? If so, that's fine with me.
    u should narrate more. need that syrupy truth
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    aight thx for the support
    i tend to only consider narrating for PO games because everyone can watch PS live anyway, but i'll think about it
    Dis mec, t'as pas un tournoi adv dans les cartons ? Ce serait pas mal de mettre les mécaniques récemment découvertes en application.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    lol j'avais pas pensé au fast ww/roar, ça a l'air marrant ça j'avoue
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Surtout que des pokés comme tropius, skarm et aerodactyl ont accès à roar + hurlement, ce qui leur laisse 2 chances sur 3. Je doute fortement que ce soit viable de run un set comme rest/whirlwind/roar/sleep talk sur aerodactyl mais qui sait.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    roar + whirlwind*, on s'est compris
    hey man, we're matched for sunset colosseum round 4. I'm GMT+8, and I prefer evenings/nights since i'm back in school; when can you make it? apparently you're GMT+2 so that'd be around afternoon for you?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    should work whenever during the next week
    hey mcmeghan we're opponents for the triforce tour! what is your timezone? mine is gmt -5.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    gmt +2, will most likely play only if i have to tho :x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…