TSR
    TSR
    What time is good for you today? I can play in about 2 hours if that's good
    bruno
    bruno
    can u play atm? 2 hours fine but it would be better to do it now
    TSR
    TSR
    Yeah I can, I'm not exactly in a rush so I'll be on smogtours in like 5-10 mins
    We will pick u for ubers teambuilding thread.
    TSR
    TSR
    :o awesome
    I can post the teams I made for the app right?
    Lord Outrage
    Lord Outrage
    Not yet haxiom gotta confirm and add you to a conversation before
    Hi. We need to play ORAS UU for Farm League, so when would you be able to play? I'm GMT+2 and I can usually play around my 7PM-11PM during weekdays, but can be little more flexible during weekend if needed.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Would 9PM or 10PM (GMT+2) Sunday work for you?
    TSR
    TSR
    Yeah, my doubles winter seasonals opponent is in the same timezone btw as you and wants to do it around then too so whichever happens first
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I'm in smogtours.psim.us under name Karppi. I'm playing Destiny with my friend atm, so it might take me around 5 mins to respond if you PM me so sry about that
    hey i just checked and saw you won. Im GMT +1, when can you play?
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm GMT -7 and on break so pretty much afternoons my time works but I can also do mornings if I have to, so up until sunday anytime that works for you probably works for me
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    So its 2:00 at night for you now right? Is sunday at around 12:00 (your time) good for you?
    TSR
    TSR
    Yeah, I'll probably be going back to my dorm layer in the afternoon so that should work fine
    Paired for Christo's XY tour. When do you want to play? Weekends daytime is best for me, but I could probably shift some things around if that doesn't work for you. I'm EST.
    TSR
    TSR
    Oh okay cool I'm MST so 2 hours behind you. Weekends are fine for me and Thursday works, I only have 1 morning class
    We're paired for NU Open, when you're able to play? I'm GMT+2 and can usually play around 7 pm my time
    TSR
    TSR
    i have ru today and ubers tomorrow btw
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    next weekend works for me better anyway, so lets try next Saturday
    TSR
    TSR
    k sounds good
    Hey, we're playing for the Doubles Open. I'm PST and can play Wednesday-Saturday. I can play any time on Saturday, but only after 4:00 PM on Wednesday and Thursday, and only after 1:00 PM on Saturday, all my time. glhf
    Elegyy
    Elegyy
    I'm on showdown
    TSR
    TSR
    laptop's as hot as cbb's mixtape right now, but in a couple mins we can both be on smogtours?
    Elegyy
    Elegyy
    Can we just play on the main server?
    also pour water on your laptop to cool it off
    Yo we're paired for UU open. I'm EST and can play basically any day.
    Pak
    Pak
    Sorry bro some things came up today that I have to do. Would tomorrow work for you?
    TSR
    TSR
    actually yes it would. I was building another team yesterday and I'm not happy with how it turned out so I'm reworking on it :] all good, we have till August 12th.
    Pak
    Pak
    I'll be on smogtours the next few hours under the alt "pakmasta" so find me when your're ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…