Smogon Forums

Mithril
Mithril
Oof. I'm gmt-8 (California). This'll be a bit rough. I'm normally on late my time, 9pm-1am on the weekdays and can try to get on during the weekends at other times. What works for you?
iZocker
iZocker
I could play 12pm-1am your time nearly everyday if this is ok for you
Mithril
Mithril
That works perfectly for me. I'll need a couple days to get teams ready though. I'm normally on irc as Mithril, but otherwise we can just plan for something over the weekend or early next week.
iZocker
iZocker
early next week is fine for me, i'll try to hit you up on irc
Mithril
Mithril
I should be good either Tuesday or Wednesday morning my time (12:15 am or so) if those work for you.
iZocker
iZocker
yup, i'll try to be on smogtours then!
Mithril
Mithril
I've got to get off in about 15 minutes tonight, but either of the next 2 days about an hour before now would still work for me (Midnight in California, PDT).
iZocker
iZocker
uff i'll try to be on then, but can't you play at 11am your time? ;__;
Mithril
Mithril
No. I had said that initially. I work 7:30-6:00 PM. I cannot be on during that time ever.
Mithril
Mithril
I'm confused.. You said you could play 1 am my time nearly every day
iZocker
iZocker
yeah but it's hard for me (especially since some privat things happened), so sorry therefore :c
but if you want we can make play on saturday or sunday at 1am your time, there it will probably be no problem, otherwise you can have the win
iZocker
iZocker
-make
Mithril
Mithril
Alright, I'll try to be on at that time over the weekend. Only problem is I'm staying with a friend over the weekend, but I'll try to be on.
iZocker
iZocker