Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ban happy tour when? +5.5 here and wanna knock this out asap
    fitzy72
    usually after 7pm ish +0 is fine for me
    Kingler
    Kingler
    That's beyond midnight for me though lol, not really comfortablr w/ that
    gotta fight ban happy tour.
    I need today to teambuild otherwise I'll be around on PS during GMT 5-10 Wednesday to Friday. Saturday I have more free time
    we have to play for spl. i'm gmt -5 and should be available everyday but tuesday after 4 pm my time and all day weekends. just let me know when you're good to go and i'll be there
    fitzy72
    GMT +0. Weekends is probably the best for us then. Around 4pm saturday at +0 is ok for you? I can do a bit later if that also works
    zf
    5 pm saturday gmt +0 sounds good to me
    If you don't get on in the next half hour I can do Friday at 7:45 but that's really it.
    fitzy72
    Oh I thought you would be available every weekday at that time. Friday works for me though so see you then.
    Star
    Star
    yeah I was never able to make it Thursday but I thought Wednesday would work but something came up. See you Friday 7:45 ur time.
    Choose your game types for LCOM tour n~n
    fitzy72
    Yes. I choose doubles and Ubers. My times are same as before and I can play earlier on Wednesday if that is good for you.
    Pikasohn
    Pikasohn
    can't meet that time Z: this is the only time available for me on weekdays... probabaly better idea to aim for weekends. Although I might occasionally come on wednesday but idk
    fitzy72
    Weekend? Deadline is tommorow. We can try for a extension. I'm available for the rest of today and most of tommorow.
    hey there friend, LCOM swiss round 3, ADV LC, I need time to get into the meta a little bit but we can play this weekend if you're available, perhaps on sunday. lmk, I'm gmt+2
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Once again if you're on right now I'm on smogtours, if not we can play Sunday 6PM
    fitzy72
    Alright I should be able to make it then. If you want to play before that then just pm me on showdown.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    You'll find me on showdown in the room Italiano, just in case you want to anticipate.
    Hey can you play on Friday for god's tour? I'll be gmt-7 and available much of the day
    OP
    OP
    I'll try to be there at around 8pm your time. I just got back from vacation though and have a weird sleep schedule + jetlag so if I'm late that's why.
    fitzy72
    Yeah don't worry about it, we still have time to play this
    OP
    OP
    Ok I'm here on showdown and IRC, come and find me if you get on :]
    hello!

POWC Semifinals, when do you want to battle? We are both GMT+1 and i'm free this evening.
    im gonna watch LCS finals so i might be up
    TUO
    TUO
    still on smogtours but maybe not for long
    TUO
    TUO
    sorry buddy i tried i think ill get off now
    hey fitzy POWC i'm gmt+8 can play most of the time now that i dont have school. still have a preference of Tuesday Thursday Saturday though. when are you available
    TUO
    TUO
    oh my lord rip im sorry
    TUO
    TUO
    i feel like ill play much worse if i wait two hours, i think we can go for this time again tomorrow if possible
    TUO
    TUO
    ON ANOTHER NOTE WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SHITTALKING ALONSO I MISSED OUT ON THREE YEARS OF F1
    We're fighting in the LC UU Minitour, does any day/time suit you best? I'm GMT -5 and free in the evenings or on weekends.
    fitzy72
    GMT +0 here so it looks like the weekend will be the best option. Anytime after 5pm my time should work for me.
    Oma
    Oma
    Missed you over the weekend, if you can be on PS at 8:45 pm(or later) your time on wednesday i could fight then, lmk if there's something more convenient.
    fitzy72
    9PM on wednesday sounds great
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…