Rain.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello man :) we are paired for the DP tournament r3. we have the same gmt since im from Italy. u can often find me on smogon tour server like hellpowna from 9 pm to 12 pm. hope to get our battle soon :)
    Hey when do you wanna play our No Johns match? I'm US Central and have plenty of availability. I go by "The (adjective) UD" on PS.
    UD
    UD
    I'm on Smog Tours. Ready when you are :)
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Sorry man, it does look like I'm stuck here for a while and can't come home. Reschedule for tomorrow around the same time? I won't have anything left to do then!
    UD
    UD
    No worries dude. See you tomorrow same time :)
    We play for the No Johns tournament. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    I'm also GMT+2 and evening is prefect. Friday would work best since I'm free all evening if that works for you.
    hey man when do you want to play no johns, eastern time
    BKC
    BKC
    ok I'll be around tomorrow, earlier than before
    Rain.
    Rain.
    I'll be around the same time as yesterday and a bit later but I can only play on my phone so sorry for a potentially slow game in advance.
    BKC
    BKC
    cool, I'm on
    Hi,we have to battle for the WCoP and I'm GMT+3.I'd prefer to battle on Wednesday night or any time on Thursday.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Hey, I'm somewhat sick today, could we do the battle tomorrow instead. Like 4-5pm your time, won't be later.
    Christos
    Christos
    Of course,let's battle tommorow on 4-5 pm my time.But please,don't be late because I won't be online after 6pm my time.Get well soon.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Thanks man, promise I won't be late!
    Can'take believe I missed your request for team Germany, I'll take a look at it later today.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Oh that'd be amazing! Since no one replied in time, I made one myself (http://imgur.com/0nHZxhY.png) in Photoshop. I'm no expert, it's not perfect and a bit amateurish imo, but if you still want to do it, we'd be really grateful and probably use it instead.
    Hi, im your tutee for this b101 round, where can i contact you ?
    I am gmt+2.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    hi. you have a new tutor, check the thread again.
    hi, we are paired up for GSC UU round 2. im gmt+2 either week end or nights in the week are fine, just lmk whats best for you.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    i'm also gmt+2 and between wednesday and friday would be cool, nights preferably. we're in the same roapl skypechat fyi.
    Ugh I can't see when you're active. When fite?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Oh sorry, I'm really busy this week as stated and was waiting for an answer. I can't even play today or tomorrow but if you have time on saturday, I'll probably be on smogtours most of the day.
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    I'll be back this evening/like 4-5 hours from now, and I'll be on for a while.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    sounds good, I'll be on smogtours in like 4 hours then
    so, are you able to play around 8 pm gmt+2 for rby ubers?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Hey, I just played RBY Ubers for 2 hours vs. Lutra and it was kinda tiring. Is it possible for you to play either tomorrow or tuesday before the deadline? I can play anytime those days.
    Tricking
    sure I'll be free (i prefer playing tomorrow as well), and yea I've played for 2 hrs as well last week and I understand what you mean lol. I'll be able to play tomorrow at any time.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Perfect. I'll be around in the evening if not before, also GMT+2.
    hi, when do you want to play RBY Ubers?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Sure man, tomorrow is fine.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    so when do you want to battle? POCL auction starts at 6pm gmt+1 / 7pm gmt+2 and I'm assistant manager, so might be a bit busy for 2-3 hours after then.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    now? I'm on smogtours.
    when play rby ubers?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    kinda busy this week, i'll leave you a message with times i can play later.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Weekend, I should be completely free saturday and sunday. (GMT+2)
    hy, müssen triforce tour gegeneinander, hab im moment eig jeden tag (außer samstag) ab 13 uhr zeit
    Rain.
    Rain.
    kann ab Sonntag, abends meistens
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…