TheCommadore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you add me to that petition thingie? Also, I accidentally got one of my buddies into elona and he's super confused now
    Can you please work on QC?
    TheCommadore
    TheCommadore
    Yeah I will. Sorry about not getting to work on it earlier. It's midterms and classes have been absolutely crazy for the past two weeks.
    hi kumi,when are you available for the averagemons minitour? i'm GMT -7,will be on around 4:00 pm my time,give or take a few hours (4:00 pm for me=daily tour time).
    TheCommadore
    TheCommadore
    Are you on an alt? I have not seen you. My alt I am on now is "Ehekatl".
    omnisc
    omnisc
    yeah,i noticed that. i'll probably be on alt "Double Snubbulls"
    TheCommadore
    TheCommadore
    Ahhh so that's you. I was afk when you found me. I will be on around the same time tomorrow.
    When are you avaiable for OMPL? I'm GMT +2. I think I could play now or tomorrow around this time.
    TTer
    TTer
    I'm very sorry. I was in a rush yesterday and saw your message but didn't even have the time to reply to it. The only way I can see we can get this done is if you could manage to play early in the morning, because I am unable to play at 2am my time unfortunately. I think it will be better if I just get subbed out (if Nani Man actually manages to do so).
    TheCommadore
    TheCommadore
    Well my team already won the round, so our game officially doesn't matter. The way I see it we have 3 options.
    1. You get whoever to sub for ya and I play them
    2. I can wake up early on thursday ~6 am my time and we can play then, if that is a reasonable time on your end.
    3. We just coinflip, because meh it is just a showmatch now.
    TTer
    TTer
    Thanks for your effort, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately option 2 is not possilbe for me. I told Nani Man to sub me out, so if things go well you'll probably play my sub.
    Let me know when you wanna do this. I've decided to make it best of 1 sadly since I don't have the time to build for three
    Hello! We've been paired up to fight for the AAA invitational thing. I'm GMT -8. I probably can't play today but who knows
    Hey, we are paired for the OMPL wk 3, when are you available? I'm GMT +11, let me know.
    TheCommadore
    TheCommadore
    Also I do indeed use the name Kumiromi on PS.
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    Unless I was a day early, I believe I may have missed our time, sorry :/

I'd love to arrange another time, but I understand if I end up having to cop the activity.
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    It shouldn't be too late there, so if are still around in the next few hours, let me know.
    I'm apparently fighting you in AAA while Adrian fights Lance :c

Anyways what times are you available throughout the week blablabla etc
    iirc you wanted to change your Smogon username. Well I hear there is some sort of name changing request forum now. I don't know much more than that, but you could ask Ranger mike (who is now Seismetoad).
    Hey we are matched up fr week one of OMPL my time zone is gmt-8 and i'm on most afternoons/evenings.
    [18:51:32] Oiawesome has nominated Kumiromi for auction
    [18:51:35] <Tsunami> who

[18:53:26] <Tsunami> buy the kumi dude
    [18:53:28] <Tsunami> cuz cool name
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…