sugarhigh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'll be on PS Main today on and off, if it doesnt work, i'll be online and available most of sunday on smogtours
    Yo, wanna get our POCL match done on sunday?
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    yo sure whats ure timezone again mine is gmt -4
    Cicada
    Cicada
    gmt+1, up to play either during my afternoon (bar 5-6pm my time) or after tour?
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    after tour probably honestly just msg me on smogtours ill be there sunday most likely haha :)
    Hey mate, i vm'd you on PO a couple of days ago but just in case you didn't see, we're matched up for pocl week 6.

I'd prefer later in this week if possible. Sun/Mon after 10am and before 11pm is pretty good for me. Saturday works for me between 9am and 4pm. GMT+10.

Hit me up with a time cos i'm trying to cut back the time i sit around on PS. Cheers.
    daftmau5
    daftmau5
    Reckon we can iron out a time? Willing to be available a bit earlier/later in the day cos these timezones are shitty.

You're GMT-4 right? I'm going off this for the following: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

My Sunday morning 9:00am-1:59pm = your Saturday night 7:00pm - 11:59pm.

My Sunday night 11:00pm-11:59pm = your Sunday morning 9:00am-9-59am (same day).

Daylight saving kicks in for me on Sunday at 2:00AM so i go to forward 1 hour to GMT+11. My Monday morning 9am = your Sunday night 6pm. I should be free until about noon on Monday my time which is your 9pm.
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    great ill be there just msg me to remind me sunday thx
    daftmau5
    daftmau5
    Kk. So I'll be on 9am-noon on Monday morning which is 6pm-9pm Sunday night for you.
    yo, we need to work out a time to fight for POCL or i'm calling activity. i gave you times that worked for me earlier in the week, but you have yet to confirm or suggest other times. plz do one or the other as i'd like to get this match done.
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    play today since u said u cud play during this time?
    Sup, GMT+2, paired for bang! tour, I'm free most evenings and afternoons
    GeeMick
    GeeMick
    ya i did get lucky, sorry bout that, still was a gg
    hope to play you again some other time
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    nah man its mons haha was gg nice m-gyara set i love taunt as a utility move on that mon to thrash balance
    yo, we play for pocl. i have a busy week, but i should be free throughout the weekend. i'm -4.
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    same gmt
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    im not playing weekend unless absolutely necessary we have the same timezone no excuse to john ._.
    urban
    urban
    bro, i have two exams, so yeah it's a bit necessary. i can play friday between 4 pm and 8 pm and saturday between 1 pm and 5 pm. i have some availability sunday too, but you seem to want to get the game done sooner rather than later
    whenever you feel like playing bro I am usually in the UU room alright? just hop on by anytime and we cant play it off
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    aight thats fine whats ure gmt so its easier to know when its best to contact u haha mine is gmt -4
    Killintime
    Killintime
    GMT +3 would be my time bro but uhh due to the way i study ill prob be awake your time since i wake up at 5pm here lmfao
    hey dude, matched up for r2 of UU open, when do you want to play our games? I would prefer maybe next week because I'm free p much all of then
    HJAD
    HJAD
    hey dude, sorry to tell us today was my results day and my parents wanna go out for some dinner, uf that will cros over our playing time, wanna reschedule for tommorow?
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    Yah sure that's fine
    HJAD
    HJAD
    im on now, in NU room on main
    i've added you as a sub, you're the 3rd one so more than likely you'll be in by tomorrow night when i make the first mass sub. i'll tag you in the thread if you are subbed in
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…