Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I think you may have forgotten to put both mega mewtwo forms in the Ubers section in the team builder when you made the UI change. (the normal form is still there) sorry if this was your intent but I have ocd for this kind of stuff ;]
    Zarel
    Zarel
    That is true, thanks for the tip.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but which folder do I use in the damage calc github page to edit the sets?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I don't know, but since it seems gamut-was-taken is already maintaining them, it might be less work to just ask him to port his files over, instead of redoing them from scratch.
    "OU only when combining mega and non-mega usage" is a really awful title. Can you just call it "OU-" that way it isn't just megastone holders being listed, things like regular Hoopa would actually be counted in that category as its outclassed by its unbound form. Basically any pokemon forced to be OU but have no viability in the tier or pokemon outclassed by another form sharing tiers.
    ur jumping the gun, Zarel! just revert everything back to status quo and be patient a little bit >_<
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm doing nothing of the sort. I was actually planning on doing this since before we started discussing tiering megas separately.
    Hello, my account called "tinyurl.com/gtmemd" was recently deactivated and ladder rank cleared of for linking to a offensive video. So I was wondering if the account could get reactivated and ladder rank back on it if i put symbols between the text to where the link wouldn't go to anything offensive.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Your account was also deactivated for suspicions of ladder cheating, and presumably the URL can be reconstructed no matter what symbols you added. Really, if you make an account with a malicious purpose, you should expect it to be dealt with.
    Zarel are you going to have 6th gen mini sprites in the new server or here?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Um, we plan to switch to 6th gen minisprites at some point...
    Yugi
    Yugi
    thank you for the fast reply
    Will pokemon like Altaria drop to NU / PU directly or do they follow the regular usage system?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    We might just start them at their current tier and lower them slowly.
    Hey, I believe me and my friend found a way around your endless battle clause :O
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Go on.
    Isza
    Isza
    so you got blissey,or mew/slowking/slowbro. you use block to trap the opponent. and then softboiled till ur out of pp with it. leppa berry activates, and you recycle it back. for endless pp, and then you have fling to give your opponent pp. and then recycle the leppa berry to give fling more pp, and so forth. Me and my friend tested this . and i have some replays to show http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-256052386
    NoivernX70
    NoivernX70
    PK-Kaiser, that's not a good instance of endless battle clause. If the Klefki used Toxic...
    Hi, you're cool. Thanks for creating PS lol
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    It's so much better for battling than in-game, where every battler has an OU team, especially when my favorite tier is UU or sometimes NU.
    PS worked just fine but i downloaded by mistake an annoying research bar and to remove it i had to completely restart my browser and since that day i can"t play at all, all i have is "Format loading... Team loading..." and log in is useless, nothing happens
    i can read the chat but i can't participe (it says "connecting...")
    i don't know wher i should post that so... ^^
    could you help me plz?
    gloobi
    gloobi
    didn't work :/
    if i refresh the page like 100 times some days i can play, but most of the time i can't, and it does the same on firefox and even IE
    but thx anyway for answering
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Run a different virus scanner? I'd suggest Malwarebytes.
    gloobi
    gloobi
    it worked!
    thank you very much :)
    Hey Zarel first time meeting you, i have seen you a lot though before on PS you might as seen me on it before to my name on it is Zezima, i was hoping if i can donate to you to get a awesome sprite of a magnezone on ps! that would be the very best if not then i do understand you being a creator and stuff its hard work.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sorry, no, we don't sell custom avatars.
    Lemon_layers
    Lemon_layers
    @Zarel is there anyway i can win one or get one? if so i would like to know how please ;)
    Umm, Zarel-san? I would like to ask if the lagging is a server problem? Because most of the users are having lag. This is just a friendly reminder. Please don't kill me ;-;

/me flee

Oh and Happy BDay!
    Zarel
    Zarel
    where does it say it's my birthday? also, afaik we don't have lag issues right now
    Hi, if i go to other ps servers the userlist and a few commands dont work. How can i fix it? It is the same on main but for tht i use https:// but that doesnt work
    I already tried: refreshing a lot, disabling addons, deleting prefetch, other browser, restarting pc a lot
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm not sure what would cause that, but possibly malware or internet connection issues. I'd guess try Malwarebytes?
    Jegoro
    Jegoro
    Thanks! Everything works now :D
    dhelmise
    I know this is late but the server could just be outdated and/or using s custom client
    A final Pokemon with Poison Heal holding Leftovers has been Baton Passed Aqua Ring and is Struggling while the opponent has 2 Regenerator Mons.

Also I don't have PR access, I'd appreciate having it if this works and I'm right. n_n
    Dr. Phd. BJ
    Dr. Phd. BJ
    ik, i was just saying don't forget, i don't care about the avatar
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    So my PS name is the same as my Smogon name. Do I do it myself or do I have to PM you the pic or something?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sure, PM me the pic.
    It isn't a big deal but could you please replace the Gen 5 Icons with the Gen 6 icons if you can't it's fine.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    The main issue is, the gen 6 ones are bigger. I'll need to redesign everything that uses icons if I want to switch to the gen 6 ones.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    That _is_ planned, I just have a lot of other things I need to do as well.
    Dad's Dad
    Dad's Dad
    Oh ok no worries.
    sorry just curious; so global voices on main are all confirmed? does that mean we can ask you for a custom avatar or was it only for those who find new ways to make endless battles?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    It's only for the next person to find a new way to make an endless battle.
    About your Leppa Berry in-battle clause: Your opponent could still violate the clause using Fling + Leppa Berry. Since the opponent technically didn't have the Leppa Berry as a held item, it could still violate the clause.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…