JCM.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're opponents for pu open. i'm gmt +2 and i'm available pretty much all the time, including at night till like 1 am.
    NU opp when play I'm -5 and free weekends after 1pm and maybe earlier Saturday. Post times of availability also? Oh and prob some next week icy ou give a time
    RU open r2, I'm GMT +1. Pretty flexible with times if we just schedule properly. Sunday is a decent day to through down on, altho I got a number of games to play that day. What days suit you?
    Hack
    Hack
    I don't have access to computer in a couple of days, it became much too late for me to stay up after the decided time without any notifcation whatsoever. I guess its up to host to determine extension or act
    JCM.
    JCM.
    we should request an extension
    JCM.
    JCM.
    well this sucks lol.
    Hi! we are paired LC Grand Slam, when are u avaible for play? My GMT is -4
    JCM.
    JCM.
    it's ok that's better for me
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    im here, are u there? ill be On PS with the username; EG Jhonx
    JCM.
    JCM.
    sorry bro i had things to do, i'm coming rn
    when fite for auth / nonauth tour
    if you see me on showdown hit me up with an invite, ill probs accept
    we're opps for doubles open, im east coast usa available most times after 3 pm, plz respond with best times and your ps username, mine is checkmater
    Checkmater
    Checkmater
    hey im going to get dinner then I'll be on until tonight
    JCM.
    JCM.
    aight
    Checkmater
    Checkmater
    hey im here, i tried to whisper your username but it didn't show up so either you're offline or I'm typing the wrong username? my ps is "checkmater"
    Hi. We need to play for UU Open Round 3, so when would you be able to play? I'm GMT+3 and I can usually play during my evenings (7PM-11PM). Sadly I won't be able to play this weekend (there is chance that I could play Friday, but won't be able to do either Saturday or Sunday)
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I had that exam today and only had 6 hours to write six essays and didn't want to fall asleep in that exam again, so I went to sleep early yesterday.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Oh, guess I forgot to write word "tomorrow" yesterday (I was talking about this day when I said that I could try to stay awake until 12AM)
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I have been in main PS server and smogtours for past 4 hours, so could you like come there so we can get this finally done
    Hi, we are paired for the RU open. I'm gmt +10 but I can be fairly flexible. Let me know what time suits you
    Sturdynips
    Sturdynips
    really sorry man, something has come up and i'm going to have to miss our time, will let you know my schedule when i'm back
    JCM.
    JCM.
    aight it's fine man, we still have a lot of time before deadline haha
    JCM.
    JCM.
    so when can you battle..?
    Hi, you back man :)?
    JCM.
    JCM.
    yeah for a couple of weeks now, ever since i posted that rmt :)
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Nice! I see you are doing p well in slam!
    JCM.
    JCM.
    hehe yea i guess, but i keep getting ppl with the worst timezones possible
    UU Open fite when? GMT +6 Let's do it like on weekends
    JCM.
    JCM.
    wait i still fight him if he's banned...?
    rs
    rs
    try to talk to Sam about it, I'm not really sure. Arifeen told me to tell you that though
    Eniigma
    Eniigma
    If ur on now u can head over to smogtours arifeen is there
    hey we're paired for OST, my timezone is gmt +1, and I'm usually free after 21:30 my time. when do you want to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…