Sae
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey dude, matched for uu open, gmt +2, lemme know when's good for you
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm GMT -5, I'm off Monday and Tuesday, and can play Wednesday and Thursday too after work so late afternoon / evenings on those days. I'd prefer to play Tuesday though if possible.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Okay, will any time like 6pm gmt +2 work for you? on monday or tuesday?
    Sae
    Sae
    So that'd be like 11 AM my time? Yeah sure Tuesday 6 pm GMT+2 works.
    So when do u wanna play my man? GMT +6
    Sae
    Sae
    Just saw HealnDeal's post, looks like mandatory bo3
    feen
    feen
    Fuck making 3 teams for a random tier. Can u do Tuesday 7pm your time? 6am mine
    Sae
    Sae
    Lol and yeah 7 PM tomorrow works
    Hi, we're paired for UU Open. When do you want to battle? I'm GMT+2. Would prefer playing next week, if possible.
    Ark
    Ark
    Isn't Friday after deadline?

Let's play Tuesday then, 9 pm my time / 2 pm your time?
    Sae
    Sae
    Technically deadline is Friday by midnight US West, so we can still play then as a backup. But yeah Tuesday 2 PM my time works.
    Ark
    Ark
    Alright, let's use Friday as a back-up in case one of us has an emergency. See you on Tuesday and have fun!
    CAPTT when? Can we do a Bo3?
    Sae
    Sae
    Friday works best but I'll just hit you up if I see you. Yeah sure b03 works.
    LC Open when? Im EST
    Endal
    monday and tuesday will probably work, ill try and get time in on one of those days
    Sae
    Sae
    Since I still haven't been able to catch you, would tomorrow 5 PM Est (4 PM my time) work for you?
    Endal
    I was on main for about 3 hours today o3o, 5 pm est tmrw will work yes
    Sooo we play for CAPTT bro. GMT +6 when can you play?
    Sae
    Sae
    10 PM Wednesday my time should work; if not I'll give a heads up and then yeah reschedule to Sunday
    feen
    feen
    ok
    Sae
    Sae
    okay so agreed to reschedule to 7 PM GMT-5 Saturday which is 6 AM your time on PS; this is just a reminder
    Throwback time! We're playing for seasonals. When would you like to play?
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm free later today and most late afternoon/evenings. GMT -5/ CDT. Or just hmu when you see me. Lookin forward to this!
    We're playing for seasonals. Im gmt +4 and i can play later today or anytime in the weekend
    Izaya
    Izaya
    Yeah that should work
    Izaya
    Izaya
    I think we can play in 4 hours exactly. That should be 10 30 am your time i think and thats evening for me.
    Izaya
    Izaya
    im on rn
    mono ssnl, im gmt -6 prefer weekend
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm CDT/ GMT -5, yeah the weekend should be fine, just hmu if you see me or leave a specific time if you want.
    We battle for mono seasonal. I'm GMT -6, I'm down to battle whenever.
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm GMT-5, deadline says May 19th which is nice cause I have finals until Tuesday. I'm free Wednesday, busy Thursday, then pretty much free after that except the following Tuesday I believe.
    Sae
    Sae
    Yo deadline is coming up, just wanted to know if you wanted an actual date just in case, because I haven't seen you when I'm online. I'm free for the rest of the day, should be free in the afternoon tomorrow, can play Wednesday morning, and then Thursday should also be fine for the most part. Deadline is Thursday, but if not I'll just ask for an extension.
    They said it starts around early feb, and i can guarantee it will go for at least a month, can you do it?
    Hey, we're paired in CAP Dubs for CAPTT. I'm GMT -4, and I'm usually available in the evening after 8pm. Not available Thursday evening (Thursday afternoon might work) or Saturday. Available all day Sunday. Let me know what works for you!
    o/ mate. Im GMT+3 , When u wanna captt play ? i generally like 6pm-10pm
    Sae
    Sae
    o/ Hey! I'm GMT -5 and would prefer to play Tuesday or next weekend. Either that or I'll just hit you up in the Tours/Doubles room if I'm available.
    Silverwhiteblue
    Silverwhiteblue
    if you can hit me up in those times, anyday works tbh, on weekdays u might wanna try 7pm tho, not 6pm
    Silverwhiteblue
    Silverwhiteblue
    if u hit me up on those timings , almost anyday works. if weekdays, do try 7-pm8pm and up tho
    yo we're paired for double open i'm gmt+2, can play evening in weekdays; afternoon the week-end too
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm GMT-5, my best days are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays so early afternoon then works best. Weekends I can usually get on in the afternoons but not as guaranteed.
    TewMew
    TewMew
    this friday should be fine
    hiya RU open when?
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm GMT -5, Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays are my best days and I'd prefer to play in the afternoons. Either that or just hmu in the Monotype room if you see me online on main.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Weekday afternoon fine by me. I'm on PS often as well, in Doubles.
    uu slam, I'm est and im free pretty much anytime except for weekend evenings
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm CST, I should be free most afternoons to evenings during the weekdays after class: Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays are my best days or you can just hmu in the Monotype room on main as I'll be there if I'm online.
    Hey we play lcpl. GMT +1, would prefer to play anytime after 5pm my time. When is good for you?
    fitzy72
    My alt is in the lc room on showdown if you want to play today. I can also do tommorow if thats better for you.
    Sae
    Sae
    I can't today cause I've got class til 4 my time. Tomorrow is definitely better.
    fitzy72
    in LC room if you want to play now then
    You won the Water Challenge. PM me on PS! when you are free.
    Congratulations ;D
    when are you free to play for pspl?
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm still gone until Wednesday but anytime you see me Wednesday or later I can play. I'm GMT-6 and if it's not done by Saturday, I'll make sure to be on Saturday morning.
    Yifeng
    Yifeng
    ok cool, I'm always in UU room and go by the name Bob the [...]
    we fite for pspl lmk when :)
    Sae
    Sae
    Can't get on atm cause I'm still packing some other stuff for orientation and I have to wake up early tomorrow to get there on time so I'm actually heading out now, but yeah Wednesday or later will be fine
    Christo
    Christo
    Sounds good
    Christo
    Christo
    They changed who plays who, so we dont fite :/
    Hey Sae, we're matched up this week in PSPL. I live in the Eastern time zone(GMT -5) and can probably play either Monday - Wednesday at 9-10:30 am or Monday-Thursday nights at around 8-11ish PM
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm GMT -6 can probably get on during the morning or evening so should be able to see you except for Tuesday cause that's my birthday. If I see you I'll hit you up.
    So apparently we were supposed to battle....heh. ^^;; You free tomorrow? If you aren't, it's ok, my bad (dropped the ball this week for mpl-- had finals). If tomorrow's really inconvenient for you, feel free to call activity win, but I'm pretty much free any time besides dinner so just lmk :s (EST, btw, but I think you knew that)
    Sae
    Sae
    Well as long as it isn't today I'm fine since I've been celebrating graduation. If you see me or I see you I'll notify you. Yeah I didn't message either so can't really call activity either lol
    Heya, GMT +10, available early mornings or evenings. What suits you?
    Sae
    Sae
    yo zewwok you there? I've been here about an hour but we've still got 40 min til you said you'd have to leave, but I haven't seen you yet. Just wondering if anything came up
    Sae
    Sae
    like it's 9:26 AM rn for me, did you possibly mess up the time with the timezone difference?
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    Sorry, I can't count
    Yo, we're paired for BLT this week. I'm PST and most evenings work for me. Let me know what works for you!
    petyer
    petyer
    I really want to play before the weekend so does Thursday at 7 PM my time work better for you? I know the importance of AP tests, but cramming without taking a break isn't a sound strategy :]
    Sae
    Sae
    so that'd make it 9 PM my time? I think that should be good, but I'll notify you if anything changes.
    petyer
    petyer
    Sounds great, I'll look for you in the tour room :]
    So I'm GMT +6 so we're 12 hours apart. When can you battle for BLT? I'm available during mornings and nights so it'd be better if you give me the time
    Sae
    Sae
    GMT-6 probably friday or weekend blah blah blah you know when you can find me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…