P3DS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are battling for the VGC tournament I can play for most of the day until Monday. After Monday I can play from 3:30-8:00 I'm GMT-7
    yo, we need to play for the Eggbeaker tour. I'm GMT -4 and I'm pretty much free anytime you want during the day as long as it's not like 1:00 - 6:00 AM. What time works for ya?
    Mr. Uncompetitive
    Mr. Uncompetitive
    8 PM your time sounds good then
    P3DS
    P3DS
    Sorry, things overran. Should be online on smogtours, under the alt Dragon Type Raichu
    P3DS
    P3DS
    PS seems to not be letting me use my alt, so I'll be using my regular of p3ds
    Hey! I have a Yamask Egg with ESV of 2106, which matches your TSV and I would like hatched by you if you don't mind! I also would like to know which game this TSV is in since I want a specific hatch location then. Thanks in advance! My FC is 5086 1969 3246 IGN-Gary
    trikx_insane
    trikx_insane
    Disregard this post, sorry about that. Now that I look at it, my Yamask ask is 31/31/31/x/31/31 not 31/x/31/31/31/31. Sorry for giving you a false notice. :[
    Hi. thanks for your gengar giveaway: the real pleasure was to see an user interested to the story about a ginle pokemon, like when we was children and see the pokemon like in the anime, not for the competitive useful

anyway, thanks a lot; a question: gengar i redistributable, semi redis or simply not redis? this ghost is exactly what i search for long time. thanks a lotXD
    P3DS
    P3DS
    Oh yeah, I forgot to put on distribution rights. It can be fully redis
    -Matteo-
    -Matteo-
    ok, thank for the answer, but first of all, thank too for the gengar. see you soo, bye bye
    Protect disable works really nicely on mega gengar. Have you also ever considered mega bannete. That same trick works in RU but mega bannete has prankster and also has will o wisp and knock off:) nice giveaway by the way.
    P3DS
    P3DS
    The gengar was mainly from playing VGC, but I do want to try out disable mega banette. It sounds fun
    Chesty
    Chesty
    It is actually:)
    i deposited a level 10 whismur as per your request with the message perish song level 51-60 i dont have ign tho sorry, 3DS nick is truedrew/mixedlucario
    P3DS
    P3DS
    Could you check to see if I sent you one. I found a whismur that was from someone who hadn't posted, so could you quickly check.
    truedrew
    truedrew
    hey man i got it thank you so much
    P3DS
    P3DS
    No problem
    Oi don't forget to lmk when you can trade.
    vzxt
    vzxt
    ok
    P3DS
    P3DS
    Thank you so much for the giveaway, and such an innovative way to do it.
    vzxt
    vzxt
    hehe you are welcome. I tried to do something different hopefully this will inspire some people
    I actually just realised that there is no need for the Kingdra to have a nickname, if you just send me the male Horsea.
    The Mawile nickname is important though, because it won't change upon evolving, since it can't evolve. ^^
    P3DS
    P3DS
    Thank you so much!!
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Thanks for the trade and enjoy the Pokémon. I had to rebreed the Whimsicott, because I realized that the Fake Tears one didn't have that 0 Atk IV, which is bad for Beat Up. But it's just like the one listed in my thread.
    P3DS
    P3DS
    No worries, that you so much for everything, and I hope you enjoy the mawile and horsea.
    Hey, we are matched up in the Protect is banned tournament. When do you want to battle?
    You got HG or SS?
    P3DS
    P3DS
    I have them. I haven't learnt to RNG on them. That, and I have caught my rayquaza, but I'm planning to reset it to get a good latias and the legendary beasts.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Well if you want, I can teach you how tou can RNG abuse your TID/SID combo to get shiny legendary Pokémon.
    P3DS
    P3DS
    I was eventually going to get around to doing it, but I have a very busy week ahead of me, so I probably won't have time to try it out.
    You've been snipped sir. D :
    P3DS
    P3DS
    I think the main fact is that lv 41-50 sand slash are found at terminus cave. I'll find something better to put up.
    P3DS
    P3DS
    Put a lv 1 pidgey up
    P3DS
    P3DS
    Got sniped. Putting up a lv 30 female magcargo
    Btw, it would be nice if you could remove Power Whip, because i meant to disallow it but forgot to. I already disallowed Wood Hammer, and Power Whip is basically a better version of it. If you can't, that's fine too.
    P3DS
    P3DS
    Sure. No problem. I thought it would have been allowed for flavor, and the fact that it's accuracy sucks, but I see what you mean.
    P3DS
    P3DS
    Done.
    Please note: My giveaway thread is closed, so message me directly with your GTS post if you still want a Flat Stanley.
    Dude I'm still in shocked that you got denied the slate "by luck" :(
    P3DS
    P3DS
    Yeah, I saw that. It was a very big shock that it was by luck =[. Anyway, maybe next time =]
    Hey man, sorry to contact you again, but you should bump Attack back to 55. The BST might not be pretty, but you're under the minimum limit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…