Kebabe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired for the xy ubers tour, I am gmt+2, when you're available ?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im done now, lets go?
    Hey Kebabe, we are paired for ubers seasonal. I m GMT +2 wanna play on sunday or monday ?:)
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Sunday is good, about 8-9pm? (I'm also gmt+2)
    Steve Angello
    Probably 9 I will return from Berlin tomorrow And idk how Long My gf stays At me on Sunday so 9 seems better:)
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Yep 9 it is
    Yo gl next round sorry bout the activity calls and poor communications... would like to battle and test w/ u sometime
    Thugly Duckling
    Thugly Duckling
    I honestly would have played today but I wasted my whole Saturday refreshing my home page lol and wanted today to be with fam
    We're paired for XY ubers tour. My GMT is -7
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    uh no you didn't post in thread o.o
    kebabe ima see if i can get a sub for you, else you get a free pass
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Sparksblade, we are playing for seasonals too, and the deadline for that is today, that's what we were talking about. I think we still have good chances to play for the xy tour.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    oh ok, im not here don't look at me i didn't say anything ._.
    Hey we need to play for Ubers Seasonal. Looks like we got the same timezone GMT +2. Tell me the time you wanna play.
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    You can find me at the Sky Pillars or Ubers under the alt Lacus Clyne or It's just Lacus.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I have already informed sweep that I can't play. Gl next round
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    sry friend and thanks
    when can you play for ubers seasonals? im gmt -4 available weekdays in the afternoon usually
    Starting from my Saturday i can play at any time during the day from 9PM - 11PM GMT+10 until deadline. Pick your time.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    About 10pm on sunday (your time) is still the best for me, if that works?
    March Fires
    March Fires
    Yeah, I'll be on ubers channel @ 10pm
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    ok im rdy, you can find me in the ubers room or on smogtours
    when can you play for upl, I'm gmt+8 and free weekday nights; weekends are more flexible
    malefic
    yea my b, I fell asleep while waiting for 1am. could you try to make it at 6pm later
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ill probably get home shortly after 6 Ill try to get on as soon as. Possible
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Cant find you on STours or main... where do you want to play?
    i can play for upl either on evenings tuesday, wednesday, friday gmt+10 after 8pm until 11pm my time. That, or i can play on weekends from 9AM-11PM. when are you available?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I'm gmt+2 so it's got to be on the weekend then. How about 6pm your time on Saturday?
    March Fires
    March Fires
    6m gmt+10 sounds good to me
    March Fires
    March Fires
    I'm on now, and will be for a little bit on smogtours.
    oh, yeah, totally went over my head, but when might you wanna play for upl? i'd fairly free midday wednesday / thursday / saturday (gmt-4), but i could like manage to play sometime friday or sunday, though it'd be trickier
    hey buddy, we are paired up on powc week 4, i'm gmt-3 and i'm usually available everyday after 19pm at my time, but this week I'll be available everyday from thursday til sunday, so hit me up when you like to play, cya n_n
    Hello! So...hidden intentions.
    Yohoe banned megamence, I ban Ho-Oh.
    Lemme kno
    Safes
    Safes
    I'll be in the Ubers room after 10 PM
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ok good
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im on now
    hey hidden intentions, I'm gmt+1. the system for the bans is semi-jacked up so if you reply to this I'll send in my first ban, and it'd be nice if you send in your ban as soon as you can after that, but it shouldnt matter too much either way
    ApplepieFTW
    ApplepieFTW
    any time you wanna play? evenings work best probably, next weekend will be a bit fishy so some time this week or tmrw?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    tomorrow is probably fine and I can play p much any evenings. im gmt+1 as well
    ApplepieFTW
    ApplepieFTW
    k I'll be on irc and PS tomorrow evening (8pm onwards) so hmu when you see me
    totally forgot to contact but we have to play for oras ubers release, if you can play at some point like 11 or 12ish your time tomorrow that would be fantastic. if not it'll just come down to activity i suppose.
    hey we're paired for Orch's genesect tourney. I'm gmt+0530 and can play 8am-11pm my time this whole week. Tell me when you wanna play
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    sry for not being able to play. I can play tomorrow (saturday) 2pm your time, if that doesnt work just hit me up with a time and i will make it. (im gmt+2)
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    confirming 2pm on wherever-you-want
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…