Stallion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope you're able to look back on those games and appreciate the humor in how awful they were, lol
    Stallion
    Stallion
    It still causes me pain that those years we lost to your backup and beat Big Ben. Maybe if we won those games Flacco might have actually had home playoff games ha
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    WE LOST TO CHARLIE FUCKING BATCH
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Vick is gonna go #ThrowbackThursday on our asses
    You're looking mighty swole dear brother, its Somalia, I cant wait to see you when you're cut, it'll pay off heaps I know that for sure ;)
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Thanks my boy. Cutting is tough aha I'm so used to being in a surplus all the time, just gotta stick to it mentally. How are you anyway man?
    SmogonWorkHorse
    Exams bro almost done with my postgraduate degree finally. Bodybuilding wise lately I cannot do anything to make my appetite go up its a real nightmare, I look bigger but im still only 57kgs its stupid, I just lose what little fat or water weight I have gain a small amount of muscle and repeat at basically the same weight which is super frustrating
    You're commishing League B right? Hmu with that invite if you've got a spot open!
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Am I? Haha I guess I can do it!!! And will do
    I sent you an invite for League A noobfish, get on it already!
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Whoops haha. I'll accept it once I'm on the train :)
    hi old friend :D man it's been a while hasn't it! anyway wcop business, when are you free? sometime next weekend would be best for me, i have two assignment deadlines on friday and monday so i would prefer to play once those are out of the way
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Hey man, excited yet sad to play against you haha - it's been way too long! I'm sure I can figure out sometime next weekend for you. I DJ a lot so during the day on weekends works best for me, maybe around 2pm on a Saturday or Sunday my time (GMT + 10). What suits you?
    Hey we are paired for WCoP 10, I am GMT -5 and will have WiFi for 1 day and night a week after this Saturday night. I am available to play whenever you are ready after 5 PM Est today-thursday and all day Saturday. If you cannot play until after Saturday, we'll work to make it work!
    Laurel
    Laurel
    I'm on as chasedvictory in all caps
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Satan uh
    22:59 Satan gold?????
    22:59 Satan pls nO!!!!!!
    22:59 get_backer im p sure gold has glitches
    22:59 Rumor_ yea golds pretty
    22:59 Rumor_ glitchy

everyone says we need to play on smogtours
    Laurel
    Laurel
    ill be on smogtours as CHASEDVICTORY, sorry ._.
    With Arenado, Puig, and Correa your offense is starting to look fye
    Stallion
    Stallion
    And VMart coming back healthy. I'm impressed that I'm still 5th with all the lumps I've taken with injuries etc this season. Next challenge: to find pitching now that I traded deGrom. Your teams looking solid too
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Yeah bruh pitching's been absolute shit for me, hopefully with Stras back and healthy and my young arms things will get back on track
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I said that I'd be happy to try out for any metagame that you saw fit, and I was under the impression that you'd already had your mind made up that I was best suited to nothing more than a sub role. I think we've both completely misunderstood each other x_x
    Frizy
    Frizy
    awks
    Stallion
    Stallion
    It's pretty easy to intepret "i feel like you'd be better in a substitute role" as "you're a sub".
    im trying to reminisce.

were you in any clans during the netbattle era?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Atq I think was the main one. Anything else I may have joined I've forgotten about
    GaryTheGengar
    GaryTheGengar
    atq was the shit
    Looks like we're both the top seeds now... as it should be. My young gunz gonna put me over the top tho
    Forgot to congratulate you on the win. I know my undying hatred of the Ravens is well documented but I still respect the organization and team a great deal. Good luck this weekend :)
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Thanks man!! You kept it pretty classy on the thread too, as did most Steelers fans I encountered actually. Hoping we belt the arrogant Patriots and send their fanbase off crying
    WaterBomb
    well, forgive me for not wanting you to beat them, but that's more my bitterness talking :). I knew there was no way in hell we were going to Foxborough and beating them anyway if we made the AFCC so no biggie!
    Hey mate, sorry had to run last night. 2 runs to the airport today and first was @ 6am. Can we continue this evening if that works for you?
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    Ah ok, just home from the gym now and smashing down some dinner! If you do go on IRC, what channels? You should come to OI more often, too we need more aussies lol
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Pretty much out #ocn these days, but if I go on ill make sure I go to #OI too. BTW in response to what we were talking about before, I went from 84-76 kilos eating between 2100-2400 cals with a refeed once a week introduced when I started stagnating. That was with minimal cardio too. At 1800 calories your metabolism has probably slowed down a lot, you need to eat more!
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    Aah ok. Ive put a few days in to my fitness pal to work out kj and cal amounts and yeah i think increasing it with the right foods will be best... Ill shoot it over this evening for your thoughts
    Brother, for arms was there any specific arm routine you followed? Mine are lagging behind my back and shoulders so badly its not even funny lol, thanks
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Main thing I've done to get my arms to grow is to be really strict with form and not cheat on my motions. At the moment my arms routine is the following (changes all the time though)

Biceps

4 x failure - Chin Ups (under arm grip)
    4 x 6-10 - Hammer Curls (haven't done them in awhile but subbing them back in this week because they are the most responsible for my arm gains imo, great for forearms but make sure you don't swing when you do it, keep your upper arm still and only move your forearm and focus like hell on the contraction)
    4 x 6-10 - Seated preacher curls (change rep range each set)

Triceps

4 x failure - weighted dips (don't need a weight but once you can do 10+ you have to add weight)
    4 x 6-10 - rope pulldowns - really focus on the contraction and don't involve your shoulders in the motion, just move your forearms.
    4 x 6-10 - one arm dumbbell extensions. Reach behind you until your forearm is at a 90 degree angle to your upper arm, and then extend but don't fully lock it out. Again, form is key, don't move your upper arm at all in the exercise.

There are plenty of other good exercises but this is what I'm doing at the moment. Noticed that since not doing hammer curls for awhile my arms haven't been responding as well as they were before so I highly recommend them. Try and do them in the order that I listed too (you can alternate bicep/tricep/bicep/tricep etc too but start with the big movements first).

Good luck!
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Goddamn man, thanks alot, really appreciate it!
    Throw me some dance genres and I'll definitely consider them. Might end up adding remixes and dumb & bass. how does that sound?

and thanks :]
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I don't mind DnB but I'm gonna have to throw Trance, Deep House and Techno into the ring :-) I know a lot of songs in those three genres in particular, up to you though - your 1k and all lol
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    i'd rather not go too far into the sub genres so i'll leave deep house out. I'll consider techno and trance tho.
    fucking Brow

the rest of our league's gonna have to deal with this shit all season
    Stallion
    Stallion
    My plan is to win this league and the other two leagues I'm in. Every draft I've had is really strong. #summerofstallion
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    I keep forgetting you're an Aussie so it's summer there when it's winter here lol
    Actually that was legit a troll, even though I'm normally a big Flacco hater. Sorry, I probably did a poor job telegraphing my joke :(
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Yeah I didn't get it cause of the usual Flacco hate. Although he played like shit today, right as I defend him
    WaterBomb
    eh yeah that was a tough loss for y'all. I apologize if I come across as abrasive sometimes when I post about Flacco. Obviously you know how I feel about him but I guess I don't need to be so rude about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…