cookie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• you have more posts than the worlds gayest wifier. i hope youre proud
    cookie
    cookie
    it's fine, I also have more than Deck Knight which is arguably worse (sup mootles)
    here i am posting on the profile of smogon's gayest turk
    cookie
    cookie
    is it fucked that i have a bigger problem with you calling me a turk
    shade
    shade
    i am going to poland on thursday and i hear it is pretty rough out there so i just wanted to insult you one last time before i die
    cookie did you turn off the (BAN ME PLEASE) filter?
    Rocxidi
    Rocxidi
    theres a post of you saying fgt and thats why i thought you turned it off. the n word is censored as well right?
    cookie
    cookie
    nah I just bypassed the censor. The way I normally do it is insert tags like into the word.
    Rocxidi
    Rocxidi
    ur a god

well it didnt censor the word niggas when i used it so i thought id let you know
    Hello, esteemed superior moderatium Cookie!
    I was wondering if you would be willing to consider locking my Poste-count at the number Zero? I liketh it, 'tis a Nice, Cleane Numbre.
    Of Course, should it not be in thy interest I am alrighte withe that. Any outcome is acceptable.
    What sayeth thou?
    what do you have against the kitty cat to ban him so cruelly
    cookie
    cookie
    He's the troll Firebot deserves, but not what it needs right now.
    You blocked my thread on Charizard vs Greymon, for no reason?
    cookie
    cookie
    I have literally no idea what that thread was about. If you can explain that then maybe it will find a home in Great Library since it seems anime-related.
    Pokemaster Jake
    Are you saying you never heard of Death Battle? That show on Screwattack.com that takes at least 2 similar characters from pop culture, does research on them, and puts them in a fight to the death? It's basically animated nerd debates. Anyway, the next one they're doing is Charizard vs Greymon, and this isn't the first time Pokemon's been on their show. They've had a battle royale between Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise. They've also had Pikachu vs Blanka from Street Fighter
    This thread is not only made of win, but has been soaked in win overnight, deep-fried in win and then sprinkled with a generous amount of win to taste.
    Since firebot doesnt have likes anymore i wanted to personally let you know that your posts in the shooting thread made my day
    Let me know if Bill in accounting is being a bother. I know processing some of those Smogon Gold claims can be an issue he likes to nag your department about.
    Sorr y,

this profile is now under the ownership of az group (hereon referred to as "az")

as per your lease you are required to vacate the profile WITHIN 10 DAYS from the marked date

if you have any queries about your move, please contact 0551 673 8 AZ for details on what you can expect from the az acquisition of this profile

thank you for your cooperation

az
    cookie
    cookie
    Sir, thansk for your letter but I am being targeted by a gang of bloobers and cannot leave this profile for fear of my postcount. FURTHERMORE, I believe I can apply to extend my lease.

cookie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…