Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ohhh right, i forgot conquest can only drop white pony, it has to be Death
    sorry :(
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    AGAIN: http://puu.sh/k1cKq.jpg FUCK THIS GAME I SHOULD'VE UNLOCKED THIS SHIT BEFORE I UNLOCKED FUCKING CONQUEST AAAAA
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    stay strong brother, maybe it'd better to break the game with the monster manual tho
    i wrote a guide for that if you're interested, it's rly not that hard :o
    can u free lando
    p2
    please
    Ary
    Did you know that prominent ou forum badgeholder fleggumfl is a known homosexual? I believe you should eradicate degenerates such as himself from the smogon community lest we be broken by the gays.
    p2
    Did You Know That WCOP LOSER Ary is a homosex
    hey just wanted to tell you in the OLT thread it should say post #765 not #766 since your post is number 765 :]
    yo puisqu'on est tous les 2 des john on joue quand pour la uu cup ?
    H-C
    H-C
    (non sérieux je pars du 20 au 25 donc soit on fait ça genre demain soit le 26, au choix :D)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    lol à ton avis :p
    H-C
    H-C
    lol AU 26 ALORS
    Hi, when do you want to play for LC Open? My timezone is GMT -7 and weekends work best for me.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hiya, sry for late answer but i wouldnt have played 'till now anyway
    gmt +2 here
    i'm available every day this week, when is best for you?
    i can usually play during my afternoons and evenings
    Rare Poison
    Rare Poison
    How about Friday at 9 PM your time?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    sounds good
    McMeghan, when I first met you one year ago, I knew it. You were the famous and rich girl everyone wanted to date. I was the creepy old man from behind the supermarket. It was love at first sight.
    From the bottom of my hard I want to ask you: Will you battle me this weekend?
    hard
    hard
    And, you know I love all your friends like they are my children, but please don´t bring John. He always kills the romance.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    lets see if the format doesn't change 'till then!
    Luigi
    Luigi
    I know he is famous as a john and all that but you didn't need to go that far...
    I'm on holiday and only have phone for internet - I can't underline anyone until I get back. If you want to, you can also underline archphantom and Starmeithegod too :p
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i did that oo
    FireMage
    FireMage
    Thank you McM. My phone is weird in the sense it will only let me view and VM. Can't Post or reply to pm's it is a pain in the but
    hi we are paired for r4 of battle factory im gmt+8 so it might be hard to schedule. I also have saturday class so that might make it harder. Having a clear schedule asap would be good. I can play anytime that i'm not in school (school is 8am-5pm). so wen fite
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hello TUO, i'm very sorry for the lateness, something came up and i was only able to get on now
    i can play whenever you want today if you can make it, and i can make it tomorow at the same time than scheduled for today
    TUO
    TUO
    ok same time is good
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    alright i'm there :o
    Hello sweetie, je compte soumettre un tournoi bo3 adv uu/ou/uber. Tu sais si pareil format a déjà été utilisé par le passé et si oui, qui était l'host ? Et aussi, les NFE sont-ils toujours bien bannis de l'adv uu à part scyther ?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    aucune ofc
    btw tiens moi au courant s'il y a un événement bientôt (japan, mia ou autre truc dans le genre)
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Il y a la retro made in asia début novembre. C'est celle à Namur, je sais pas si tu te souviens. Celle où t'avais une console avec smash bros à chaque stand :)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    oui tkt je me souviens, mais c'est loin novembre :c
    this week will be a little hectic because of vacations ending + university starting on monday. i think i will be free on sunday so if you can play then please let me know as it might be the best day for me
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i was only able to get online now at almost 2AM my time, sorry about that and the lack of activity of my part during the w-e

it's pretty late now but i can guarantee that i'll be around to play at your prefered time between 6 PM and midnight my time tomorow and wednesday, i will also be able to play between 10 PM and 1AM on thursday

would any of these times work?
    reyscarface
    reyscarface
    ok uhh ill try to be on tomorrow before your midnight, as wednesday is not possible for me
    reyscarface
    reyscarface
    lets play now, i have something important in like 2 hours so i wont be able to play after
    Paired for senses tournament when can you battle
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    I have to build a team first, I'll recontact you once this is done
    DKFirelord
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i played hantsuki and won, i can play you today, lmk when you're up for it or where should i look for you
    we will have to play for sunset tourney. im est, and will be around from 6pm-1am most nights, and sporatically during the day. im sure ill find you though, i do have to build the team which shouldnt take long
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    ill have to try to find you in smogtours probably tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…