Flamer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• did your holiday end? :X
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Mine just did sadly, I havent been able to write any posts bc my laptop broke down and I built a new one less than a week ago :(
    Analytic
    So when will the better battlers project thread be open for replies? It seems pretty cool.
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Analytic just needed to make a reserved post but wasn't online so I asked bludz to lock it until he was ready. Expect it sometime tomorrow at the latest
    Yucudo
    Yucudo
    Okay, thanks :]
    Going on holiday from tomorrow till Jan 10th. Ill still be active on phone but no big posts
    Analytic
    Analytic
    BRO IT'S GEE MICK NOT GIMMICK LOOOOOL
    Flamer
    Flamer
    AHAHAHA I guess this is why people should proofread first, my bad
    Analytic
    Analytic
    Need to get it fixed brother xD
    Hey how's it going, do you wanna revamp the better battlers project? We need a new analysing team
    Analytic
    Analytic
    Ready to do the revamp?
    bludz
    bludz
    hey, i wanna confirm this with you since analytic asked me to lock the thread for a revamp
    Flamer
    Flamer
    yeah we've discussed it all. Give it a lock
    Your avatar is absolutely amazing
    Flamer
    Flamer
    dbs wont be dubbed for at least a year im afraid
    serperioriscool
    serperioriscool
    Arghhhh
    I might have to watch sub then
    What do you think of DBZ Abridged?
    Flamer
    Flamer
    dbza is pretty good. They follow the story pretty nicely while also being much more funny than the source material. TFS is really good with abridging too
    I wont be very active at all for the next few months due to exams, Ill still be around but dont expect much posting for a while
    Clone
    Clone
    but you posted
    Flamer
    Flamer
    key word 'very' :)
    Hey listen, I'm not going to be very active on the forums now because of Smogon Tour and OLT. Sorry about that
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Shouldnt be too big of a deal, just come back soon
    YOOO JUST WATCHED BATTLE OF GODS? WTF THEY MADE VIDEL USEFUL?????????

THAT SHIT WAS HYPE.

oh and I actually laughed during the movie.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    To think that Videl was one of the characters that made Goku so damn strong. It brings tears to my eyes to see a non-saiyan be so useful, especially one like Videl. ;)
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Yeah I found BoG to be hilarious, so many great one liners
    Dude, I've been really busy with my other projects. Sorry for being so inactive in the thread, I'll raise activity up soon
    Flamer
    Flamer
    No problem at all, that's what multiple group members are for
    I just realised I have a join date of 12/12/12, Im proud of myself
    Clone
    Clone
    its actually 12/11/12
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Youre a day behind from Australia i think so it might show join time in your region (America i assume)
    Im never using another avatar
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I'm also disappointed that nobody has gotten anywhere these past 3 episodes. Like I know they gotta reintroduce the characters and stuff but come on, I wanted to see some action.

I was hoping Uub and like teenage Trunks would be in this series, because I thought this took place after the ending of Z, but I guess not. :[
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Nah I like the slice of life stuff theyre doing but I would like to see how the animation has improved during fights
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Honestly the fact that Uub will never be shown in this series (most likely) is such a big turn off. I REALLY wanted to see him in a series made by Toriyama...but alas, he won't be in this. :|
    Thanks for the Infernape post, but unfortunately these people are dum tho. Unreasonable as shit.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    They legit are claiming Infernape is trash but back it up with one battle and fail to realize that Infernape has actually been quite successful.
    Dragonball Super is out in 6 days and you still lack a DBZ avatar smh.

I need any confirmed images of DB Super you have btw, I haven't seen any of the latest DBZ movies sadly but I really need to know the time setting of this.
    Flamer
    Flamer
    dont you worry, i get the feeling Vegeto is back on the menu for avatar.

I havent actually seen any photos of db super yet, Im pretty sure that its just after the most recent movie but we'll see
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…