peere
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey buddy, we play for R2 of ROA tour, I'm GMT-3 and I'm available to play this Saturday and Sunday. What time and day do you want to play at?
    peere
    peere
    Saturday around 5pm your time?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    sounds good
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    hey buddy i'm online right now with the same username
    sup mate random trial, gmt +2 here and i can usually play during my evenings
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    banning gen 1 btw
    peere
    peere
    I'm gmt +2 too, we could play today or tomorrow at around 8 pm if that works for you. I'll ban gen 4.
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    i think today 8pm should work
    hi we're paired for RU open. im free almost whenever just lmk when ya wanna play.
    peere
    peere
    Let's specifically schedule then for Saturday at 11pm my time (so within 33 hours from now). I'll be on main server at that time.
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    ok
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    Ready.
    hey! Looks like we'll be facing eachother R1 for the amigos Vgc tournament.

My ps name is fireflies4l and I should be available most mornings or late evenings. I'm free 4-6th and 8th all day if one of those days works for you.

I'm gmt -7 so let me know when you'll be free!

Cheers
    hey, we are matched for battle tent! im eastern timezone and from wed-friday i can make 11 am - 4pm est if you could make any of those. this weekend im not home at all
    aim
    aim
    im on fren as pokeaim on smogtours
    aim
    aim
    hit me up when you get online
    aim
    aim
    ill be on for another hour and a half so til 1pm est, if you can play hop on smogtours :]
    tfw Tags don't work.

yo what time do you want to play for 1v1 me bro, i'm GMT-5 can play 11:00-12:20 or 3:00-4:00, respond when you can!
    peere
    peere
    So today at 11am GMT-5? I'll be on smogtours at that time.
    OM
    OM
    don't think I can make smogtours, Normal PS is fine though
    Hey man we have to play for OST r4. I'm GMT + 1 and so are you I think we will have no problem to get this done :) I would prefer to play next week, maybe on the weekend since I'm kinda busy this week :)
    we gotta play for ost. when can you play? I'm EST and would like to play on weekend.
    hey man, when would you like to play for UU open? im EST and typically work a lot, so weekends would be best for me.
    peere
    peere
    I'm GMT+2. Saturday 11pm my time maybe?
    peere
    peere
    Oops I meant Sunday, I'm busy on Saturday.
    teal6
    teal6
    sunday would definitely be better for me, im busy as well on saturday. i think 11pm your time translates to 5pm mine? that should work!
    when do you want to play for UU open, I'm gmt +12 and can play after 3.40 my time
    trc
    that works although im not a massive fan of playing so early, so if i feel like I'm not ready I might put it off :x
    peere
    peere
    So can you play now?
    trc
    sure. meet me in the olt room on ps
    hey where paired for lc gods, when you want to play ? i'm gmt +1.
    peere
    peere
    Sunday from 4pm to 8pm my time if possible.
    Louna
    Louna
    no problem i'll be there, see you tomorrow ! :)
    Louna
    Louna
    Hello ! I'm ready to play whenever you want. Just pm Holiano on PS when you are ready :) !
    Hi, when play sunset? I'm GMT+2 and play usualy on night
    Carl Murray
    Carl Murray
    Well, I'm not used to that thing lol.
    Better play on Lobby tonight same hour :)
    peere
    peere
    well i'm there then
    Carl Murray
    Carl Murray
    Sorry my internet provider was shitty T_T
    I am for the day, i won't dc ( I hope)
    So I'm already ready if you can show up
    Hi. We've been paired for the Second Round of the Sunset Colosseum Tournament. I'm GMT, when would be the best time for you to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…